Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,574 members, 7,921,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 07:30 PM

Importance Of The Sunnah - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Importance Of The Sunnah (4342 Views)

Imam Ash-shafi'ee: The Grand Jurist For The Sunnah / How To Sleep According To The Sunnah / How We Are To Have Sex With Our Wives In Accordance To Sunnah- Friday Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Importance Of The Sunnah by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:34pm On Oct 18, 2019
true2god:
Cool down bro, I am not a lazy student. See the hadith below and confirm which is true and which is fabricated.

So dumb! See how dumb you are.

Ablution can be 1, 2 or 3! None is fabricated except your frontal lobe.

Lazy Student. Search more. Islam is not like Christianity where one church can do whatever the pastors says.
Re: Importance Of The Sunnah by true2god: 4:38pm On Oct 18, 2019
Rashduct4luv:
So dumb! See how dumb you are. Ablution can be 1, 2 or 3! None is fabricated except your frontal lobe. Lazy Student. Search more. Islam is not like Christianity where one church can do whatever the pastors says.
Sharap bro! This is pure contradiction and fabrication in your hadith. One of the hadith said your prophet washed only 1 time, another said 2 and another said 3. So there is no more standard in Islam on how to do ablution and the number of times in must be done? I can as well do it 50times.
Re: Importance Of The Sunnah by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:13pm On Oct 18, 2019
true2god:
Sharap bro! This is pure contradiction and fabrication in your hadith. One of the hadith said your prophet washed only 1 time, another said 2 and another said 3. So there is no more standard in Islam on how to do ablution and the number of times in must be done? I can as well do it 50times.

You are uncouth and ill-bred!

You quoted hadith and i explained it but because it didn't go your way then you explode.

I did one-one ablution before i left for work in the morning. And i did 3-3 ablution before prayer and at other times i do 2-2 ablution. All is Sunnah but 3-3 is most common.

You can do it 50-times if you see that in Sahih Bukhari. Look for your fabrication in your frontal lobe.
Re: Importance Of The Sunnah by Demmzy15(m): 7:31pm On Oct 18, 2019
fortran12:

Ok. Just mention me so I cn reply.
Go to the former thread, if you don't have answers to our former discussion, can we start another?
Re: Importance Of The Sunnah by Newnas(m): 5:23am On Oct 19, 2019
true2god:

Oh, this is what you're calling a contradiction?

Firstly, you're ignorant of the meaning of "contradiction" in English.
According to my dictionary, a contradiction is:

(countable) A statement that contradicts itself, i.e., a statement that makes a claim that the same thing is true and that it is false at the same time and in the same senses of the terms.

For example if someone asks me: "what are you doing?" I'll reply that I'm typing on my phone.

If another person asks me the same question, I'll say "I'm sitting"

To an ignorant person like you, who doesn't understand the meaning of contradiction, my two answers are contradictory. But to a wise person, there's no contradiction in my two answers.

Why?
Because, my two answers can be reconciled. I'm sitting and typing on my phone.
Of you learnt further maths in school you must have been taught independent and mutually exclusive events.

Now that I've enlightened you on the meaning of contradiction and you're now aware of your reckless side of vocabulary, let's show you that the Hadith you quoted are not contradictory.

Imam Bukhaaree himself explained at the beginning of the chapter:

وَبَيَّنَ النَّبِيُّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ أَنَّ فَرْضَ الْوُضُوءِ مَرَّةً مَرَّةً، وَتَوَضَّأَ أَيْضًا مَرَّتَيْنِ وَثَلَاثًا، وَلَمْ يَزِدْ عَلَى ثَلَاثٍ،

Meaning:

And the prophet (commendations and peace of Allaah be upon him) explained that the obligatory ablution is (washing) once, he also performed ablution (and washed) twice but he never exceeded (washing) thrice.

So, those hadiths are not in anyway contradictory, at all. Each one is establishing a different point to explain the above statement of Imam Bukhaaree.

What's the benefit of the above?
It means that if a person forgets to wash a part the second or third time, then his ablution is valid because it's only the first washing that is obligatory.

However, if he forgets to wash it once, i.e. he omits that part, then his ablution isn't valid.

You see, ideally we shouldn't be responding to you. Your arguments are baseless and weaker than powder in the wind. But there's too much ignorance these days so folks like you say crap and think they're talking.

Innaa lillaahi wa innaa ilayhi raaji'oon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Importance Of The Sunnah by Demmzy15(m): 1:20pm On Oct 19, 2019
^^^True2god, you can see why I say you're super ignorant? undecided
Re: Importance Of The Sunnah by fortran12: 1:53pm On Oct 19, 2019
Demmzy15:
Go to the former thread, if you don't have answers to our former discussion, can we start another?
let me check, if you start another holla at me
Re: Importance Of The Sunnah by true2god: 2:16pm On Oct 19, 2019
Demmzy15:
^^^True2god, you can see why I say you're super ignorant? undecided
I have no time for you guys yet; I am very busy trying to make some cash.
Re: Importance Of The Sunnah by true2god: 2:32pm On Oct 19, 2019
Rashduct4luv:
You are uncouth and ill-bred!
You have, at many times, insulted me but I have tried not to insult you back. I only criticise Islam and mohammed objectivley using the quran and the hadith and I am very sure you are not rerlated to mohammed in any way except being brainwashed to believe in him.

Rashduct4luv:
You quoted hadith and i explained it but because it didn't go your way then you explode.
You ex[lanation is filled with dishonesty; muslim scholars have tried to rationalised that 3 hadith I provided by giving a conflicting interpretation to it. Why do you want me to accept your explanation since you have zero scholarship in Islamic theology.

Rashduct4luv:
I did one-one ablution before i left for work in the morning. And i did 3-3 ablution before prayer and at other times i do 2-2 ablution. All is Sunnah but 3-3 is most common.
The shia pray 3times in a day while the sunnis pray 5times. Now tell, who between them is following the sunnah? You asked for fabrications in the hadith and I showed you inconsistencies and the only thing you tried to is to rationalize the differences but meanwhile you will also reject that intepretation if a chriustian wanted to ratioanalise an inconsistency in their books.

Rashduct4luv:
You can do it 50-times if you see that in Sahih Bukhari. Look for your fabrication in your frontal lobe.
OK.
Re: Importance Of The Sunnah by true2god: 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2019
Newnas:
Oh, this is what you're calling a contradiction? Firstly, you're ignorant of the meaning of "contradiction" in English.

According to my dictionary, a contradiction is:

For example if someone asks me: "what are you doing?" I'll reply that I'm typing on my phone.

If another person asks me the same question, I'll say "I'm sitting"
You called me 'ignorant' but you are using an example to explain a simple and common english word. I forgive you because you are a muslim.

Newnas:
To an ignorant person like you, who doesn't understand the meaning of contradiction, my two answers are contradictory. But to a wise person, there's no contradiction in my two answers.

Why? Because, my two answers can be reconciled. I'm sitting and typing on my phone.
When someone has nothing to say he turns to insults and threat, a hallmark of Islamic psychology where the rule of the mob applies.

Newnas:
Of you learnt further maths in school you must have been taught independent and mutually exclusive events.
I did this almost 15 years ago and I dont think your mathemarical logic is applicable here. The events are indepedent and not mutually exclusive and it is ony 1 possible outcome that is true.

Newnas:
Now that I've enlightened you on the meaning of contradiction and you're now aware of your reckless side of vocabulary, let's show you that the Hadith you quoted are not contradictory.
You only talk nonsense; you never explain anything meaniful or logical.

Newnas:
Imam Bukhaaree himself explained at the beginning of the chapter:

Meaning: So, those hadiths are not in anyway contradictory, at all. Each one is establishing a different point to explain the above statement of Imam Bukhaaree.

What's the benefit of the above? It means that if a person forgets to wash a part the second or third time, then his ablution is valid because it's only the first washing that is obligatory. However, if he forgets to wash it once, i.e. he omits that part, then his ablution isn't valid.
How do you know if the summary was by Imam Bukhari? Is Imam Bukhari one of the sahabas?

Newnas:
You see, ideally we shouldn't be responding to you. Your arguments are baseless and weaker than powder in the wind. But there's too much ignorance these days so folks like you say crap and think they're talking.
Your childish tantrum wont deter me from making an objective points on Islam.

Newnas:
Innaa lillaahi wa innaa ilayhi raaji'oon
You are free to return to allah anytime you like but as for me, I have no business with allah. My obeisance is to the true God and not an obscure arab deity.
Re: Importance Of The Sunnah by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:00pm On Oct 19, 2019
true2god:
You have, at many times, insulted me but I have tried not to insult you back. I only criticise Islam and mohammed objectivley using the quran and the hadith and I am very sure you are not rerlated to mohammed in any way except being brainwashed to believe in him.

You started with "Sharaap bro". That's an insult.
Let me be brainwashed. Is it your brain that is washed? Stop trying to determine how we live our life.

true2god:
You ex[lanation is filled with dishonesty; muslim scholars have tried to rationalised that 3 hadith I provided by giving a conflicting interpretation to it. Why do you want me to accept your explanation since you have zero scholarship in Islamic theology.
It is true i have minimal scholarship in Islamic theology but i still have the ability to compare and contrast the words of our scholars.

For Example, on the case of Wudhu (Ablution):

The scholars are unanimously agreed that what is obligatory in wudoo’ is to wash each part once, although washing each part two or three times is Sunnah. That is because of the report narrated by al-Bukhaari (157) from Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) who said: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) did wudoo’ washing each part once.

Al-Nawawi (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: The Muslims are unanimously agreed that what is obligatory is to wash each part once, and that washing each part three times is Sunnah. There are saheeh ahaadeeth which mention washing each part once, and each part three times, and washing some parts three times, some two times and some once. The scholars said: the difference indicates that all of these are permissible, and that washing each part three times is most perfect and washing each part once is sufficient. This is how the variations in the ahaadeeth are to be interpreted. End quote.

Al-Shawkaani (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: The saheeh ahaadeeth speak of washing each part once, twice or three times, or washing some parts three times and some twice. The differences indicate that all of these are permissible, and that washing three times is most perfect and washing once is sufficient. End quote from Nayl al-Awtaar, 1/188.

Is there anything contrary to what i said before?

true2god:
The shia pray 3 times in a day while the sunnis pray 5 times. Now tell, who between them is following the sunnah? You asked for fabrications in the hadith and I showed you inconsistencies and the only thing you tried to is to rationalize the differences but meanwhile you will also reject that intepretation if a chriustian wanted to ratioanalise an inconsistency in their books.
OK.

If Shia pray three times daily, that one doesn't concern me. You may direct the question to them.
Check the Bukhari you are using and see how many times the Prophet prayed. The Prophet commanded us "pray as you have seen me praying" in Sahih Bukhari.
As for the Bible interpretations i give you, the explanations of the Bible verses exist online like Barnes notes, Benson's commentary, Clarke's , Ellicott's, etc.
Re: Importance Of The Sunnah by Newnas(m): 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2019
true2god:
[s]You called me 'ignorant' but you are using an example to explain a simple and common english word. I forgive you because you are a muslim.

When someone has nothing to say he turns to insults and threat, a hallmark of Islamic psychology where the rule of the mob applies.

I did this almost 15 years ago and I dont think your mathemarical logic is applicable here. The events are indepedent and not mutually exclusive and it is ony 1 possible outcome that is true.

You only talk nonsense; you never explain anything meaniful or logical.

How do you know if the summary was by Imam Bukhari? Is Imam Bukhari one of the sahabas?

Your childish tantrum wont deter me from making an objective points on Islam.

You are free to return to allah anytime you like but as for me, I have no business with allah. My obeisance is to the true God and not an obscure arab deity[/s].

Empty post.
Re: Importance Of The Sunnah by Demmzy15(m): 10:51pm On Oct 19, 2019
true2god:
I have no time for you guys yet; I am very busy trying to make some cash.
grin
Re: Importance Of The Sunnah by true2god: 9:57am On Oct 20, 2019
Rashduct4luv:
You started with "Sharaap bro". That's an insult. Let me be brainwashed. Is it your brain that is washed? Stop trying to determine how we live our life.
My saying 'Sharaap bro' was an unfortunate response to you earlier insults. I regretted it but I am not Jesus christ. And please don't let your brain be washed with excessive Islamic junks.

Rashduct4luv:
It is true i have minimal scholarship in Islamic theology but i still have the ability to compare and contrast the words of our scholars.

For Example, on the case of Wudhu (Ablution):

The scholars are unanimously agreed that what is obligatory in wudoo’ is to wash each part once, although washing each part two or three times is Sunnah. That is because of the report narrated by al-Bukhaari (157) from Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) who said: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) did wudoo’ washing each part once.

Al-Nawawi (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: The Muslims are unanimously agreed that what is obligatory is to wash each part once, and that washing each part three times is Sunnah. There are saheeh ahaadeeth which mention washing each part once, and each part three times, and washing some parts three times, some two times and some once. The scholars said: the difference indicates that all of these are permissible, and that washing each part three times is most perfect and washing each part once is sufficient. This is how the variations in the ahaadeeth are to be interpreted. End quote.

Al-Shawkaani (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: The saheeh ahaadeeth speak of washing each part once, twice or three times, or washing some parts three times and some twice. The differences indicate that all of these are permissible, and that washing three times is most perfect and washing once is sufficient. End quote from Nayl al-Awtaar, 1/188.

Is there anything contrary to what i said before?
Ok, so there is no uniformity in the number of times one can 'wash' doing ablution. I dont want to argue much about this because I have already read it somewhere where scholars condemned 2 of the hadiths with respect to doing ablution.

Rashduct4luv:
If Shia pray three times daily, that one doesn't concern me. You may direct the question to them. Check the Bukhari you are using and see how many times the Prophet prayed. The Prophet commanded us "pray as you have seen me praying" in Sahih Bukhari.
I dont use Bukhari; I only reference him when the need arises. Do you mean that 3times shia daily prayer is still acceptable to allah?

Rashduct4luv:
As for the Bible interpretations i give you, the explanations of the Bible verses exist online like Barnes notes, Benson's commentary, Clarke's , Ellicott's, etc.
OK.
Re: Importance Of The Sunnah by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:00am On Oct 21, 2019
true2god:
My saying 'Sharaap bro' was an unfortunate response to you earlier insults. I regretted it but I am not Jesus christ. And please don't let your brain be washed with excessive Islamic junks.

My Biz, not your biz....To you is your biz and to me is mine. Stop trying to decide how we live our life. This is Christianisation!

true2god:
Ok, so there is no uniformity in the number of times one can 'wash' doing ablution. I dont want to argue much about this because I have already read it somewhere where scholars condemned 2 of the hadiths with respect to doing ablution.

Paste it. Let's see who condemned it. The Prophet did more of some than the others.

true2god:
I dont use Bukhari; I only reference him when the need arises. Do you mean that 3times shia daily prayer is still acceptable to allah?
Ask the Shi'a!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did Muhammad's Name Appear In Hindus Scripture? / Why Cant I Put On A Necklace / Refuting The Arguments Of Those Who Celebrate The Mawlid By Sheik Salih Fawzan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.