Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,013 members, 7,970,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 08:37 PM

M.I Abaga – The Warrior Ft Kauna - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / M.I Abaga – The Warrior Ft Kauna (288 Views)

MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz / Download Mp3: Frank Sule Ft Jehu - Kauna / [LYRICS] M.I Abaga – “the Viper” (vector Diss) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

M.I Abaga – The Warrior Ft Kauna by alabamusic: 6:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
The Warrior” by M.I Abaga featuring Kauna is a track off M.I’s ‘JUDAH E.P‘. The song is about you facing the world, facing that opponent that only you know and fighting everyday knowing that victory is not the final Destination, its the Journey.

Download mp3
https://alabamusics.com/m-i-abaga-the-warrior-ft-kauna/

(1) (Reply)

Kofi Mole - Bestie (produced By Yung D3mz) / [audio + Video] Evokaycee X Zlatan – Nsogbu (problem) / House 10 Noni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.