Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,153 members, 7,890,892 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:21 PM

My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures (6539 Views)

Vote Business Allegation: Amaechi, Tinubu’s Loyalists in Cross Fire Battle / Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today / Seyi Makinde Will Be Live On Fresh Fm Cross Fire By 4pm Today 23 Dec. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures by Tomide007: 8:10am On Oct 10, 2019
1shortblackboy:
i just think the military tacticians are incompetent. if i was in their position, i would engage in proper tank warfare. overwhelming the enemy positions with hundreds of tanks with air support. instead the army is just holding positions waiting till the terrorists attack.
Lol....uncle military tactician, u obvs don't understand this war. Do u think that what you're looking at dere is THE boko haram war......it is not possible to deploy tanks in one location and leave other location unguarded, bokoharam have demonstrated the capacity to attack in up to 5 locations.
2. Nigeria does not have hundreds of tanks ...and from the 2020 budget we won't still have.
3. Dropping a bomb in Maiduguri would cost the airforce $10,000...not addind fuel oo....and these guys drop bombs every day...the bottom line is this we are not spending what we should be spending on this war or maybe its corruption..we just don't have enough equipment for what u wrote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures by Tomide007: 8:20am On Oct 10, 2019
jojomario:
Our military generals are the real continuity in the BH activities. Deploying 5 fighter jets of The Nigeria Air force will ground the activities of boko in sambisa. But, they won't do it but waste the lives of innocent foot soldiers with little intelligence feed back because of billions they gain monthly. Engage the Airforce and see the difference in few weeks.
We ordered 11 fighter jets that will arrive in 2022, we don't have the equipments right now. Bokoharam usues Antiaircraft guns, theres a limit our aircraft can work in sambisa...sambisa is 11% of Nigeria by land mass and it spans into three countries. We simply don't have d equipments to cover an extensive operation in that vast area.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 10, 2019
proudevil:
This is what happened when pigs call cows animals a case of pot calling kettle black...Nigeria shall be great again enemies of progress.

Keep deceiving yourself and not face the reality on ground.
Nigeria as it is today is not working and will continue to be until things change.
I will advise you to travel out to any European country one day and compare what we have here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures by FarahAideed: 8:36am On Oct 10, 2019
1shortblackboy:
why cant the govt buy more tanks. whats happening

Something is wrong with this country
Re: My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures by jojomario(m): 8:37am On Oct 10, 2019
Tomide007:

We ordered 11 fighter jets that will arrive in 2022, we don't have the equipments right now. Bokoharam usues Antiaircraft guns, theres a limit our aircraft can work in sambisa...sambisa is 11% of Nigeria by land mass and it spans into three countries. We simply don't have d equipments to cover an extensive operation in that vast area.
so, what's the solution for now. What I hear from my friends in Maiduguri is the same that their generals and commander s are the real setback.
Re: My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures by jojomario(m): 8:38am On Oct 10, 2019
SenatorBudoma:

BURATAI serving and retired generals are the real bokoharam
You are not far from the truth bro.
Re: My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures by jojomario(m): 8:40am On Oct 10, 2019
SALTandFIRE:
at the bolded, what if Boko Haram has surface to air missile ? Taking one jet out is a huge loss o. Gbese niyen keh
we must face the consequences one way or the other till we get to the root.
Re: My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures by Tomide007: 8:59am On Oct 10, 2019
jojomario:
so, what's the solution for now. What I hear from my friends in Maiduguri is the same that their generals and commander s are the real setback.
Make I no deceive u bros, the fight go tey small....there are just 40,000 soldiers in Borno we need more, the entire northern Borno is under bokoharam control ....if u move 15km outside Maiduguri ure OYO....Two local governments in Borno combined is bigger than the entire southeast and bokoharam is in full control of that area. What magic will 40,000 soldiers do.. No tanks, we don't have enough bullets. Etc. The war can't end soon.
The best way to solve the matter is to call for external assistance, let our neighbours police there border well. Madagali is the route where bokoharam passes when moving there ammunition, it boundaries chad. Until the president decides release enough funds for game-changer equipments, higher lots of soldiers not 5,000 oo....something like 60,000 and deploy them to Maiduguri.
The plan for now is to contain them.

1 Like

Re: My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures by jojomario(m): 9:18am On Oct 10, 2019
Tomide007:

Make I no deceive u bros, the fight go tey small....there are just 40,000 soldiers in Borno we need more, the entire northern Borno is under bokoharam control ....if u move 15km outside Maiduguri ure OYO....Two local governments in Borno combined is bigger than the entire southeast and bokoharam is in full control of that area. What magic will 40,000 soldiers do.. No tanks, we don't have enough bullets. Etc. The war can't end soon.
The best way to solve the matter is to call for external assistance, let our neighbours police there border well. Madagali is the route where bokoharam passes when moving there ammunition, it boundaries chad. Until the president decides release enough funds for game-changer equipments, higher lots of soldiers not 5,000 oo....something like 60,000 and deploy them to Maiduguri.
All the best. It is well with our Nation Nigeria. I rest my case.
Re: My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures by ContentedK: 9:51am On Oct 10, 2019
Rochasstatue:

This was why you contacted HIV.
You are too loose.
youre already dead brother...
Re: My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures by Sambaby7640: 9:59am On Oct 10, 2019
ContentedK:
your shiithole is a fucking zoo.. and you’re the worst monkey residing their...
y
Your English sucks!
Re: My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures by ContentedK: 10:18am On Oct 10, 2019
Sambaby7640:
y
Your English sucks!
thats none of my business, not my mother tongue so who cares. So long you can understand the message I’m passing across
Re: My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures by 989900: 10:31am On Oct 10, 2019
The goal is to sustain the war (the proceeds, the billions and the millions accruing to the accounts of you know who via the blood of innocent civilians and foot soldiers); not end the war, bro!

Are you guys following at all?
Re: My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures by Jimi24: 11:48am On Oct 10, 2019
1shortblackboy:
i just think the military tacticians are incompetent. if i was in their position, i would engage in proper tank warfare. overwhelming the enemy positions with hundreds of tanks with air support. instead the army is just holding positions waiting till the terrorists attack.

Please stick to the accounting that you are doing. You dont do tank blitzkrieg against insurgents. They wont run. They will feint, dodge until they come close. 50 suicide bombers can load vehicles with high explosives and ram at high speed at 200 tanks and take them out. COIN and the war against terrorism has gone on for too long for your kind of ignorance to be accepted. They just captured about 500 Saudi soldiers a few weeks ago and they were armed with very modern weapons

1 Like

Re: My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures by Jimi24: 11:52am On Oct 10, 2019
Tomide007:

The airforce needs carpet bombing tactics on some areas. Its not nice to hear but that's the way to do it. You are right that peobably 60000 troops needed but wr also need pincer maneuvers from Niger and Cameroon
Re: My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures by Commentor: 11:58am On Oct 10, 2019
ContentedK:
sorry fool, I reside in Singapore

But your parents live where?

grin
Re: My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures by Ekwensu1: 12:03pm On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

But your parents live where?

grin
[/s]
Re: My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures by 1shortblackboy: 1:02pm On Oct 10, 2019
Jimi24:

Please stick to the accounting that you are doing. You dont do tank blitzkrieg against insurgents. They wont run. They will feint, dodge until they come close. 50 suicide bombers can load vehicles with high explosives and ram at high speed at 200 tanks and take them out. COIN and the war against terrorism has gone on for too long for your kind of ignorance to be accepted. They just captured about 500 Saudi soldiers a few weeks ago and they were armed with very modern weapons
what stops the army or airforce from taking them out before they get close
Re: My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures by 1shortblackboy: 1:09pm On Oct 10, 2019
Tomide007:

Lol....uncle military tactician, u obvs don't understand this war. Do u think that what you're looking at dere is THE boko haram war......it is not possible to deploy tanks in one location and leave other location unguarded, bokoharam have demonstrated the capacity to attack in up to 5 locations.
2. Nigeria does not have hundreds of tanks ...and from the 2020 budget we won't still have.
3. Dropping a bomb in Maiduguri would cost the airforce $10,000...not addind fuel oo....and these guys drop bombs every day...the bottom line is this we are not spending what we should be spending on this war or maybe its corruption..we just don't have enough equipment for what u wrote.
in other words, the leaders from the commander in chief and the military heads are failing the men on the battlefield and the nigerian people
Re: My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures by 11thGoldTREE: 5:49pm On Oct 10, 2019
1shortblackboy:
in other words, the leaders from the commander in chief and the military heads are failing the men on the battlefield and the nigerian people
Let's be realistic. If you watched the video you will ask yourself "why were those 9 soldiers not shooting till the enemy displaced them ?
Re: My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures by meccuno: 6:15pm On Oct 12, 2019
Bighead9:

From this statement, I can bet with my Balls that you are Igbo. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benue And Plateau States Sending Yam And Tomatoes To The South. / Nigeria Repositioning Economy To Attract More Dutch Investment – Tinubu / Boko Haram : R.i.p Beautiful Chic Eucharia Remmy

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.