Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:47 AM

Kudabank In Need Of Partners - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kudabank In Need Of Partners (883 Views)

Investment Executive Needed At Oxford Partners Heritage Pearl / INGUEST GLOBAL PARTNERS LIMITED-RECRUITMENT FOR MARKETING EXECUTIVES / Vacancy For Shoprite Trade Partners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kudabank In Need Of Partners by Maxnuel: 11:25pm On Oct 09, 2019
Kuda bank are in need of partners to promote their business and will pay

See how to become a partner and earn

HOW TO EARN
It is free, no investment

Now how to earn on this Kuda bank, you must partner with them by just sending your details to them(I will explain more on it in the below post) . They give #200 per referral (any member that sign up through your link is your referral), if 5 people sign up through your link given to you by Kuda bank, you will be given #200 on each of them and your referrals will also be given 10 free transfers to any bank, that means they will give you #5000 at the end of the week(their is no minimum of amount you are to refer, refer as much as you can) . Your referral link will be given to you after you have registered.

Let me show you how to register and become their partner ( follow all instructions I will be stating below, so that their will no be any error)

Source:https://https://www.gurusnetchy.com.ng/2019/10/make-up-to-5000-per-day-without.html

(1) (Reply)

Please Any Information About O Food Recruitment In Ibadan / A Bakery Manager Needed, Lekki/Ajah Lagos / Teaching Job Available At Suleja, Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.