Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,259 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:01 AM

Nigerian Model,adetutu Showed Off Her Nipple Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Model,adetutu Showed Off Her Nipple Again (2065 Views)

A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got / [video] END TIME!! Nigerian Girl Flaunt Her Nipple On Camera / Shameless Nigerian Model Put Her Nipple On Display In See-through Outfit(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Model,adetutu Showed Off Her Nipple Again by presloaded: 11:27pm On Oct 09, 2019
Nigerian Model Adetutu Shows Off Her Nipples And Pubic Hair (SEE PHOTO) by Mykel51(m): 10:59am On Aug 31

Nigerian model,Adetutu showed off her nipple and pubic hair and new tattoo in a new photo she shared on Facebook.

The model who before now has shared photos in which she bared her boobs and nipples, went to reveal why she got the new tattoo. According to the mother of one, getting inked is her own way of getting through a pain she is bearing alone.

Adetutu wrote;

Anytime I get inked, I’m trying to get through a pain I am bearing alone. It’s always a reminder to myself that I can scale through any life hurdles.

see sexy disturbing photos>>>>>>https://presloaded.com.ng/index.php/2019/08/31/nigerian-model-adetutu-shows-off-her-nipples-and-pubic-hair-see-photo/
Re: Nigerian Model,adetutu Showed Off Her Nipple Again by tillaman(m): 8:26am On Oct 10, 2019
Damn those are some good stretchy on her belly it’s a turn on for me
Sexy grin

(1) (Reply)

Which Food Annoys You Most? Which Is Your Favourite? / Just So Confused Right Now / See The Woman's Backside That Has Been Causing Commotion On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.