Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,216 members, 7,910,304 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 02:30 AM

Petr Cech Signs New Contract With Ice Hockey Team Guildford Phoenix - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Petr Cech Signs New Contract With Ice Hockey Team Guildford Phoenix (560 Views)

Petr Cech Returns To Chelsea As New Technical And Performance Advisor / Arsenal Goalkeeper, Petr Cech To Return To Chelsea As Sporting Director / Pure Ice Hockey Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Petr Cech Signs New Contract With Ice Hockey Team Guildford Phoenix by Olusharp(m): 6:37am On Oct 10, 2019
Former Chelsea and Arsenal goalie, Petr Cech has signed a new contract with Ice Hockey team, Guildford Phoenix.

This comes after his 20 years of playing as a profession football.

An excited Petr Cech made this known via his social media handle on Wednesday night, where he said,

"Some people seem to think I've changed my job. No I didn't.

"Luckily my job at Chelsea doesn't stop me in my spare time from playing the game I loved as a kid and which I've been playing for years. While being a professional footballer I couldn't play the game for obvious reasons. Now I can."

According to the reports, he will be the Phoenix's third-choice keeper, and will train when his Chelsea schedule allows.

He is also likely to make his debut this weekend.

Guildford Phoenix have also confirmed the contract as they disclosed that they are happy to have signed Cech, who they consider to be hardworking.

https://ngg.ng/2019/10/10/after-20-years-of-professional-football-petr-cech-signs-for-ice-hockey-team-guildford-phoenix/

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Petr Cech Signs New Contract With Ice Hockey Team Guildford Phoenix by Joyosen: 9:07am On Oct 10, 2019
Olusharp:
Former Chelsea and Arsenal goalie, Petr Cech has signed a new contract with Ice Hockey team, Guildford Phoenix.

This comes after his 20 years of playing as a profession football.

An excited Petr Cech made this known via his social media handle on Wednesday night, where he said,

"Some people seem to think I've changed my job. No I didn't.

"Luckily my job at Chelsea doesn't stop me in my spare time from playing the game I loved as a kid and which I've been playing for years. While being a professional footballer I couldn't play the game for obvious reasons. Now I can."

According to the reports, he will be the Phoenix's third-choice keeper, and will train when his Chelsea schedule allows.

He is also likely to make his debut this weekend.

Guildford Phoenix have also confirmed the contract as they disclosed that they are happy to have signed Cech, who they consider to be hardworking.

https://ngg.ng/2019/10/10/after-20-years-of-professional-football-petr-cech-signs-for-ice-hockey-team-guildford-phoenix/

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Wetin him wan play again na? This man wan just comit suicide oo... Na technical adviser e be for Chelsea... E no do am
Re: Petr Cech Signs New Contract With Ice Hockey Team Guildford Phoenix by Andersonjr(m): 9:19am On Oct 10, 2019
Joyosen:

Wetin him wan play again na? This man wan just comit suicide oo... Na technical adviser e be for Chelsea... E no do am
So you quoted the whole post just to say that

1 Like

Re: Petr Cech Signs New Contract With Ice Hockey Team Guildford Phoenix by ladilawal82(m): 9:33am On Oct 10, 2019
Petr, suicide shouldn't be an option now
Re: Petr Cech Signs New Contract With Ice Hockey Team Guildford Phoenix by Timothy6: 10:45am On Oct 10, 2019
Suicide loading

(1) (Reply)

It's Like A Joke! Man Utd's Devastating Injury List This Season / Real Madrid Coach Zinedine Zidane Accused Of 'tapping-up' Kylian Mbappe / We Need To Pray - Pep Guardiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.