Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,243 members, 7,880,902 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:54 AM

Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) - Car Talk (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) (52967 Views)

The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe / Innoson Replies @chaniee_bob, Lady Who Made Designs With Farouq's New Logo / Rome Was Not Built In A Day: Innoson Motors Replies Tunde Ednut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by IgANephropathy(m): 12:41pm On Oct 10, 2019
richie240:

This is d reason d average nigerian is suspicious of d average igboman. You just can't get them to reason with logic. They'll almost always place tribe above every other sane thing one can think of.
The content of ur criticism counts very little to them; its where u come from.
The question was: "is d car worth 25m?" yes or no. Instead it has turned to tribal bashing. lolz
I just tire
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by FortuneDeGreat(m): 12:59pm On Oct 10, 2019
dayveed1:
Underdeveloped Rome shouldn't be sold for 25 million naira.
Even if it is sold for 1m will you buy it? First afford your three square meal before dreaming, bad belle ends in extreme poverty. Continue!

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by lahizak: 1:00pm On Oct 10, 2019
perpeling22:

Na soooo. But if it were to be made in Germany, you wouldn't mind the price.
This about sales not sentiment. Put urself as d buyer, you have 25m and u want to buy a car, which will u buy btw german and innoson?
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by ScotMisile: 1:02pm On Oct 10, 2019
Gilgil:

Have you tried manufacturing any engineering component in Nigeria and seen how expensive it is? Poor Electricity, no gas network, bad roads, no fast shipping, no rail roads, multiple taxation, government agency extortion, no incentive for innovation etc etc etc...Add these up and you'll see that it's cheaper to import. That's why this is an import based economy.

You need to study more about these things first!

It's cheaper to import? ?... I rest my case.
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by lahizak: 1:03pm On Oct 10, 2019
SuperBlack:
I don't believe in Quantity, I believe in Quality

Weldon Innoson my brother,

People are complaining because it's an Igbo man's made Car,

If it was done by Dangote or OTE$ they will appreciate it,

Nonsense people
Dude, we talking about price not tribe. And d truth still remain that even u will rather use ur 25m buy range rover dan buy d innoson. Their price is just wrong
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by dayveed1(m): 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Even if it is sold for 1m will you buy it? First afford your three square meal before dreaming, bad belle ends in extreme poverty. Continue!
ignored!
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by lahizak: 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2019
For those of u shouting that we criticizing innoson, how many of u will carry 25m buy dat car wen dere is oda product like range, benz etc for same price. The company did not even consider d Nigerian market. I will actually prefer dey create affordable cars at lower prices so they can flood Nigeria. If they continue like dis dey re going nowhere. And im sure dey re only doing this to force d govt to buy dere cars all in d name of supporting home product.
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by echibuogwu(m): 1:26pm On Oct 10, 2019
It doesn’t matter, soon he will get it right. What has ur father done to help the economy of this country. You just go about insulting people hard work, it is people like you that will die poor
khallebb:
You people should keep making caterpillar o and calling it SUV... ;
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by khallebb(m): 1:28pm On Oct 10, 2019
echibuogwu:
It doesn’t matter, soon he will get it right. What has ur father done to help the economy of this country. You just go about insulting people hard work, it is people like you that will die poor
All your curses are returning back to you. They'll catch up with you and even overtake you..
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by Ajibade123(m): 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2019
only a foolish person will criticize these innoson inventions

Are you embarrassed by your failures.... check out these failure stories of top successful people
https://explicitsuccess.com/failure-stories-of-successful-people/

1 Like

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by echibuogwu(m): 1:34pm On Oct 10, 2019
You haven’t made anything in ur entire life but u go about insulting other people creativity, you will die poor. U better start learning how to be creative and start encouraging others, in life, there are always challenges, nobody get it right on their firs trial, go and read about big automobiles companies today and see the first car they made, u will laugh ur ass out but look at them now. So my brother, learn how to encourage people’s hard work and always see the positive side of things.
khallebb:

All your curses are returning back to you. They'll catch up with you and even overtake you..

1 Like

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by khallebb(m): 1:39pm On Oct 10, 2019
echibuogwu:
You haven’t made anything in ur entire life but u go about insulting other people creativity, you will die poor. U better start learning how to be creative and start encouraging others, in life, there are always challenges, nobody get it right on their firs trial, go and read about big automobiles companies today and see the first car they made, u will laugh ur ass out but look at them now. So my brother, learn how to encourage people’s hard work and always see the positive side of things.
Like I said before, all your curses are returning back to you... cheesy
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 10, 2019
khallebb:
u r crazy mehnn grin grin grin
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by FManager(m): 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2019
iamJ:
[s]It's assembled in Nigeria

Innoson imports all the parts

Not even the rubber carpets are made in Nigeria

There are Chinese versions of innoson cars

It's like all those brandless Chinese products that people put their names on top

That's what Innoson is doing

Ask them to mention 1 part that was made in Nigeria, they import chassis and everything

If I hear made in Nigeria[/s]

When will you ever have sense, sad, by the way have you eaten at all, seems your hungry tongue

1 Like

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by sunnyprof: 1:57pm On Oct 10, 2019
WHERE CAN WE BUY INNOSON CARS AND HOW MUCH?

WHY IS THERE NO SHOW ROOM ANYWHERE- LAGOS, ENUGU, ABA, PHC, ABUJA, etc.?

IS HE ONLY TO SERVE ANAMBRA GOVT. AND FGN? - because thats where his focus had been so he can sell at govt rate (CRAZY PRICE)?
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 10, 2019
GMbuharii:
Just see how this thread is reeking of stinking,rotten nitrogenous ewedu and sulphuric gbegiri acidic pH gas!!!!

They wanna die cos of innosson

Lzaa bastardmod adaibeku

grin
Ndi Igbo amaka grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by etukiniini(m): 2:39pm On Oct 10, 2019
May God help me make money i will buy IVM. I Love INNOSON, I Love IVM. God bless INNOSON MOTTO'S.
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by redsun(m): 2:48pm On Oct 10, 2019
Can pay and park digital car parking work in cities like Lagos where car parking is very much in the hands of hoodlums? It is a multimillion-dollar business, yet the government does not see the need to sanitizer car parking and generate revenues to maintain the cities and traffic ordinances.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by redsun(m): 2:53pm On Oct 10, 2019
PureFace1:

Why are you all crying like you will support Innoson if he was a Yoruba man?

Like you are not treacherous and envious angry

The only reason many of your are supporting Innoson is because he is an Igbo man.

If he was a Yoruba or Hausa would you be wailing all over the Internet like this in support of him?

Cave mentality. What has tribe got to do with innovation, business and progress? Very set of human beings that somehow do manage to express themselves in oyinbo language.
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by SuperBlack: 3:11pm On Oct 10, 2019
lahizak:

Dude, we talking about price not tribe. And d truth still remain that even u will rather use ur 25m buy range rover dan buy d innoson. Their price is just wrong

Do you know Quality of the Car?

Was the money Mercy's private money? Hope actually seek public opinion on the price of the Car?

The Car worth 30m and I have no problem on the Price or whatever.
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by chris99(m): 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2019
khallebb:
. which one your village people do wailer without nothing to call his own
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by khallebb(m): 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2019
chris99:
. which one your village people do wailer without nothing to call his own
E pain am tongue tongue tongue
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by chris99(m): 3:37pm On Oct 10, 2019
iamJ:
It's assembled in Nigeria

Innoson imports all the parts

Not even the rubber carpets are made in Nigeria

There are Chinese versions of innoson cars

It's like all those brandless Chinese products that people put their names on top

That's what Innoson is doing

Ask them to mention 1 part that was made in Nigeria, they import chassis and everything

If I hear made in Nigeria
. nobody stopped from doing the same thing. so stop talking shit
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by PanAC: 4:03pm On Oct 10, 2019
lahizak:
Truth but they really need to work on their pricing. I don't think any body will carry his 25million go buy that car, when there are better value for money. I guess dey havent heard of price penetration before.
For those of u shouting that we criticizing innoson, how many of u will carry 25m buy dat car wen dere is oda product like range, benz etc for same price. The company did not even consider d Nigerian market. I will actually prefer dey create affordable cars at lower prices so they can flood Nigeria. If they continue like dis dey re going nowhere. And im sure dey re only doing this to force d govt to buy dere cars all in d name of supporting home product.

Range Rover base price is $90,000 in the US . This is without cost of shipping to Nigeria and clearing . Remember that a levy of 35% and tarring of another 35% applies for a total import levy of 70% bringing the total base model price to $153,000 (55 million naira)

The higher end model costs $170,000. Add 70% to that and it comes to $289,000.

Do the maths to convert $289k to naira

1 Like

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by gideon1971(m): 4:28pm On Oct 10, 2019
Why are nigerians shouting "nepa car". There is basically not much difference between that car given to mercy and a Brabus or a G Wagon. We have just adopted this "if its nigerian its fake or not nice" mentality. Smh
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by idesylvester(m): 4:32pm On Oct 10, 2019
Sylraph1:
We your brothers are solidly behind you and pls don't Mind all those critics cos the never expect such from an Igbo Man
To them,we should REMAIN dead after the WAR.
But we shall continue to prove them wrong

JISIKE NWANNEM
I'm planning of getting an IVM car next year though... I'm from the south n I think I like the car

1 Like

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by Surulereman(m): 4:37pm On Oct 10, 2019
khallebb:
Sorry boy. Bad belle go keeee you!! Na where dem de manufacture tooth pick for Nigeria sef?
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by Surulereman(m): 4:42pm On Oct 10, 2019
Innoson simply donated his product to support the show and a lady who who emerged winner of the show got it as one of her prices. So why the hell should anybody condemn the product? Haters and morons venting their fury.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by Unlimitk(m): 5:31pm On Oct 10, 2019
Finnese001:

not in this life or after life will your brown roof republic be a match to our great Biafra. #weareallbiafran
Who is this
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by EzekaUdenee: 5:32pm On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
Unlimitk:

Who is this
[/s]
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by Cousin9999: 5:42pm On Oct 10, 2019
engrchykae:
is that why a tokunbo corolla should be sold at the same price with brand new ivm ?because its made by nigerian?
why not tell the oyedepos and adeboyes to cut down the price of school fees in their private unis because its costly for nigerians and its owned by a Nigerian.
lexus is 100 million and none of you is begging Toyota to work on their prices

I get what you're saying, but consider this.

In East Asia, it's common to sell domestic products cheaper, including cars, especially in places where the income is modest. It's about building up local industry and recycling dollars until this is no longer a discussion.

If Innoson is more affordable, it becomes a go-to and helps to build local industry. People will always prefer getting a new device/machine at the price of an old "better quality" one. Nigeria just needs to get its people to trust Innoson and other Nigerian makers. There's tons of cheap domestic automakers scattered around the world selling vehicles that aren't sold anywhere else.

If there's enough buyers, local manufacturers won't be operating at a loss at lower prices. They can produce progressively better product, and prices will naturally fall as they're able to bring more of the production home instead of importing.
Re: Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) by engrchykae(m): 6:34pm On Oct 10, 2019
Cousin9999:

I get what you're saying, but consider this.

In East Asia, it's common to sell domestic products cheaper, including cars, especially in places where the income is modest. It's about building up local industry and recycling dollars until this is no longer a discussion.

If Innoson is more affordable, it becomes a go-to and helps to build local industry. People will always prefer getting a device/machine at the price of an old "better quality" one. Nigeria just needs to get its people to trust Innoson and other Nigerian makers. There's tons of cheap domestic automakers scattered around the world selling vehicles that aren't sold anywhere else.

If there's enough buyers, local manufacturers won't be operating at a loss at lower prices. They can produce progressively better product, and prices will naturally fall as they're able to bring more of the production home instead of importing.
i get ur point and totally agree with you.
but every business have three target markets viz the upper range the middle range and the lower range.
we paint paint of 29500 per bucket for the rich class and we also have the one of 12000 for the midrange and finally we have the one of 7000 for the lower range

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Race: Porche Panamera Vs Benz C63s AMG In Abuja, Benz Will Shock You(Pics/Vids) / Man Crashes Rented Lamborghini As He Tries To Impress Woman He Met At A Bar / Made-In-Nigeria Car Spotted In Ogba, Lagos Today (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.