Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,344 members, 7,888,094 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:08 PM

Religion Board On Nairaland Doesnt Have Enough Of Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Board On Nairaland Doesnt Have Enough Of Christ (708 Views)

Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 / The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! / Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religion Board On Nairaland Doesnt Have Enough Of Christ by OgaMadam(f): 12:17am On Nov 06, 2010
Just my opinion. is there a child board for Christianity? how does one get to it.
Re: Religion Board On Nairaland Doesnt Have Enough Of Christ by Joagbaje(m): 12:35am On Nov 06, 2010
How do you mean?
Re: Religion Board On Nairaland Doesnt Have Enough Of Christ by OgaMadam(f): 1:32am On Nov 06, 2010
I mean before it was Jesus all over this board.

Now its sort of mixed.

Is there a place/board exclusively for Xtrians?
Re: Religion Board On Nairaland Doesnt Have Enough Of Christ by MaiSuya(m): 1:44am On Nov 06, 2010
The first two sticky threads on this board are probably the closest you can get to what you're looking for.
Re: Religion Board On Nairaland Doesnt Have Enough Of Christ by jesus3: 9:02am On Nov 06, 2010
OgaMadam:

Just my opinion.  is there a child board for Christianity?  how does one get to it.
No theres none. When i joined NL & saw the islamic board, i taught christianity deserves to have a separate board too. I was told unpleasant story that Seun deliberately doesnt want that becos of traffic the current Religion board generates, so was i told by the moderators. I still dont understand why traffic would be given priority over peoples wishes.
Re: Religion Board On Nairaland Doesnt Have Enough Of Christ by Enigma(m): 9:09am On Nov 06, 2010
Too many "intellectuals" and mockers. Surprisingly, they don't seem to have much to discuss among themselves for "intellectuals", rather they come to take cheap shots at Christianity and make edifying discussion among we Christians a bit difficult.  angry

The Moslems who do not stick to their own section (again maybe not having much to discuss among themselves?) are not much better.

If all of them (whether Moslem or "intellectual"wink participate in Christian discussion to ask legitimate questions, seek clarification, make polite and legitimate criticism of the much, much and much that is wrong with "Christianity" as it is perceived today that would not be a problem.

At the moment they are like tolerated companions who keep farting odiously in company.  angry
Re: Religion Board On Nairaland Doesnt Have Enough Of Christ by jesus3: 9:42am On Nov 06, 2010
^^U are very correct with that. I cant imagine what will become of the Religion Section without the xtians.
Re: Religion Board On Nairaland Doesnt Have Enough Of Christ by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:03pm On Nov 08, 2010
jesus.:

^^U are very correct with that. I cant imagine what will become of the Religion Section without the xtians. They are the most envied,mocked&yet make this section interesting with beautify posts. The muslim leaves their side to throw attack here. Same with none muslims e e

Very few Christians and Muslims actually come here with an open mind when it comes to having a discussion. they may ask pointedly critical questions but actually have a hidden agenda which typically unfolds at the 2nd or 3rd posts, then the abuses and cursin starts  angry they (professed pious Christians and Muslim zealots) often fall for the contempt prior to investigation mentality before they even visit nairaland religion section. sad
Re: Religion Board On Nairaland Doesnt Have Enough Of Christ by tpia5: 4:32pm On Nov 08, 2010
i dont think nl is set up like that, @ topic.
Re: Religion Board On Nairaland Doesnt Have Enough Of Christ by bawomolo(m): 5:49pm On Nov 08, 2010
why do you need a child board or christianity?
Re: Religion Board On Nairaland Doesnt Have Enough Of Christ by jesus3: 8:06pm On Nov 08, 2010
bawomolo:

why do you need a child board or christianity?
same reason the muslims got islam for muslim child board.
Re: Religion Board On Nairaland Doesnt Have Enough Of Christ by thehomer: 9:02pm On Nov 08, 2010
OgaMadam:

Just my opinion. is there a child board for Christianity? how does one get to it.

No there isn't.

OgaMadam:

I mean before it was Jesus all over this board.

Now its sort of mixed.

Is there a place/board exclusively for Xtrians?

Having a separate section for Christians will not solve the problem because this is a public forum and interested parties would simply post there too.
Re: Religion Board On Nairaland Doesnt Have Enough Of Christ by OgaMadam(f): 9:18am On Nov 10, 2010
But why is it that the muslims can have thier own board? What about us.

It may not solve the problem as you say (but which i doubt) but what is it about us that we cant have our own.

I think if we at least have our own, then it will be trafficked with topics that are more about us.

At the mo, its all weirdness goin on here i must say, its all sorts of sects, and its like we are drowning somewhere in there.

We need exclusivity.
Re: Religion Board On Nairaland Doesnt Have Enough Of Christ by vescucci(m): 9:51am On Nov 10, 2010
Lol. Why should Seun give your wishes priority over
Re: Religion Board On Nairaland Doesnt Have Enough Of Christ by sarmy(m): 3:41pm On Nov 10, 2010
Even with a separate child board xtains, there will always be offence; all we need do is to demonstrate higher qualities in Christ.

Alternatively, we can start xtain topics with "“Excl. xtains Only: ……….”, "
Re: Religion Board On Nairaland Doesnt Have Enough Of Christ by tpia5: 3:42pm On Nov 10, 2010
that's an option.

(1) (Reply)

Pantheism As "sexed Up Atheism" - thehomer, you must like this! / Join The Movement ! / Sons Of Consolation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.