Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,915 members, 7,872,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:21 AM

Etienne, Samuel Eto'o's Son To Play For Cameroon In FIFA Under-17 World Cup - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Etienne, Samuel Eto'o's Son To Play For Cameroon In FIFA Under-17 World Cup (45263 Views)

FIFA Under Pressure To Hand Iran's World Cup Place To Ukraine. / Olembe City Stadium Cameroon In Pictures / Nigeria Vs Ecuador: FIFA Under 17 World Cup (3 - 2) Full Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etienne, Samuel Eto'o's Son To Play For Cameroon In FIFA Under-17 World Cup by ogbonnachrys: 9:19am On Oct 11, 2019
Read before you comment

carzola:
Politics....

Because ur a former legend u use that to impose ur child on the national team..

Which club side is he playing? ?
Who know am?
How did this even become news??

I can mention more than 20 under 17 players in Africa and his name doesn't come out...
Re: Etienne, Samuel Eto'o's Son To Play For Cameroon In FIFA Under-17 World Cup by TSRC: 9:19am On Oct 11, 2019
BTW, if it was a Nigerian with a White mother, the kid would claim he is used to his mother's country and play for them.

Even Tammy Abraham and tomori with both Nigerian parents ran away let alone one with a white mother.

Congrats to eto'o. He raised a good kid.
Re: Etienne, Samuel Eto'o's Son To Play For Cameroon In FIFA Under-17 World Cup by goaldynman(m): 9:19am On Oct 11, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

I no understand. How does that affect his stand against racism?

Maybe he doesn't know the meaning of racism!!
grin

He doesn't know his own comment is even racism!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Etienne, Samuel Eto'o's Son To Play For Cameroon In FIFA Under-17 World Cup by BluntBoy(m): 9:20am On Oct 11, 2019
youngestgrad:
So Mr Samuel Eto after all your "stand" against racism you still went ahead and married a white woman.
Congrats and success to the young man

On the contrary, marrying a white strengthens his stand against racism.

So, what is your point?

1 Like

Re: Etienne, Samuel Eto'o's Son To Play For Cameroon In FIFA Under-17 World Cup by pastorcyrus(m): 9:20am On Oct 11, 2019
NwekeUG:
Etienne Eto'o, Son of the Cameroon Football legend, Samuel Eto'o, has been included in the Cameroon squad that will play in the FIFA Under-17 World Cup in Brazil from October 26 to November 17, 2019, Igberetv reports.

The young Eto'o who is a striker and the captain of the Under-17 team of Real Mallorca in Spain, expressed delight in making it to the World Cup tournament which he said will afford him the opportunity to build his own reputation.

In a video message made available to Igberetv he said: “Even if my father is a big number nine, I do not feel any different from you. I’m nothing more,” I’m coming here to help you and be a positive member of the squad.”

His father, Samuel Eto’o senior made is the 118 appearances and scored 56 goals for Cameroon national team, making him the greatest goal-scorer in Cameroon history.

Cameroon will play in Group E with Argentina, Spain and Tajikistan.

The teams that will play in the 2019 FIFA Under-17 World Cup are:

Angola, Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Ecuador, France, Haiti, Hungary, Italy, Japan, Korean Republic, Mexico, Netherlands, Newzealand, Nigeria, Paraguay, Solomon Islands, Spain, Tajikistan and USA.

http://igberetvnews.com/1057560/samuel-etos-son-play-cameroon-17-world-cup-photo/
This is exposing etoo somehow oo,he claimed to be 36years old yet his son is in under 17 team which means probably he is 16 or15 years old.Eto is trying to tell us that he married when he was 20years old?.Anyway, what do I even know sef,football age and players telling lies are like 5 & 6.
Re: Etienne, Samuel Eto'o's Son To Play For Cameroon In FIFA Under-17 World Cup by 2nattie(m): 9:21am On Oct 11, 2019
youngestgrad:
So Mr Samuel Eto after all your "stand" against racism you still went ahead and married a white woman.

Since when does a black man marrying a white woman make him racist? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Etienne, Samuel Eto'o's Son To Play For Cameroon In FIFA Under-17 World Cup by thundafire: 9:22am On Oct 11, 2019
carzola:
Politics....

Who know am?

I can mention more than 20 under 17 players in Africa and his name doesn't come out...
na fight he is just starting na,u think say if Kanu,Okocha get children where go play ball wouldn't dey put dem in our own u17
Re: Etienne, Samuel Eto'o's Son To Play For Cameroon In FIFA Under-17 World Cup by serenee: 9:23am On Oct 11, 2019
youngestgrad:
eto"o African girlfriend left him wen he had nothing
Re: Etienne, Samuel Eto'o's Son To Play For Cameroon In FIFA Under-17 World Cup by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 11, 2019
TSRC:
BTW, if it was a Nigerian with a White mother, the kid would claim he is used to his mother's country and play for them.

Even Tammy Abraham and tomori with both Nigerian parents ran away let alone one with a white mother.

How do you explain Reuben Agboola, Willian Troost-Ekong, George Abbey, and Leon Balogun?
Re: Etienne, Samuel Eto'o's Son To Play For Cameroon In FIFA Under-17 World Cup by ShipChina2naija: 9:24am On Oct 11, 2019
toffyz:
Nigeria is winning this edition again..It has become our tradition, lol. UP SUPER GOLDEN EAGLETS!!!
Re: Etienne, Samuel Eto'o's Son To Play For Cameroon In FIFA Under-17 World Cup by TSRC: 9:25am On Oct 11, 2019
PoliticalWitch:

How do you explain Reuben Agboola, Willian Troost-Ekong, George Abbey, and Leon Balogun?
As compared to many that we lost?
Re: Etienne, Samuel Eto'o's Son To Play For Cameroon In FIFA Under-17 World Cup by UncleJudax(m): 9:25am On Oct 11, 2019
MuhMubRaj:
You are full of ignorance, jealousy and negativity. It is clearly stated on there that The senior man is the Skippo for real Majorca u17
Many do not read and/or do not read what could be against their preconceived bias.

1 Like

Re: Etienne, Samuel Eto'o's Son To Play For Cameroon In FIFA Under-17 World Cup by geezynoni: 9:27am On Oct 11, 2019
carzola:
Politics....

Who know am?

Your headache
Re: Etienne, Samuel Eto'o's Son To Play For Cameroon In FIFA Under-17 World Cup by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 11, 2019
pastorcyrus:

This is exposing etoo somehow oo,he claimed to be 36years old yet his son is in under 17 team which means probably he is 16 or15 years old.Eto is trying to tell us that he married when he was 20years old?.Anyway, what do I even know sef,football age and players telling lies are like 5 & 6.

1.Eto'o is 38 years old this year. If his son is 16, that means he had his son at 22 years old (very very possible).People , even guys, can marry as young as 20.

2.I met a guy (rural farmer) who was 39 years old, with a 19 year old son. (Incidentally , his only child)..a few months ago.
Re: Etienne, Samuel Eto'o's Son To Play For Cameroon In FIFA Under-17 World Cup by ogbonnachrys: 9:28am On Oct 11, 2019
So it's his father too that made him Captain of under 17 at Real Mallorca. The young man must be good somehow

lovienna:
Connection things. I doubt he has the skills. Just because his father is a legend doesn't mean he too will be a great foolballer.
Re: Etienne, Samuel Eto'o's Son To Play For Cameroon In FIFA Under-17 World Cup by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 11, 2019
TSRC:

As compared to many that we lost?

Well, you said all Nigerians born to white mothers don't play for Nigeria...so I had to prove you were a bit off ...

Abi, didn';t you say this...

Also, playing for a country depends on various factors. Tammy Abraham, et al are in Southgate's england plans...so they play for England. And sometimes even the foreign born Nigerian may not fit into our coaches plans too....so they don't play.
Re: Etienne, Samuel Eto'o's Son To Play For Cameroon In FIFA Under-17 World Cup by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 9:31am On Oct 11, 2019
[center]
carzola:
Politics....

Who know am?

I can mention more than 20 under 17 players in Africa and his name doesn't come out...[\center]
Re: Etienne, Samuel Eto'o's Son To Play For Cameroon In FIFA Under-17 World Cup by DaddyMorenike: 9:32am On Oct 11, 2019
carzola:
Politics....

Who know am?

who be this one?
Re: Etienne, Samuel Eto'o's Son To Play For Cameroon In FIFA Under-17 World Cup by femtex007(m): 9:32am On Oct 11, 2019
carzola:
Politics....

Who know am?

go back to second paragraph.
Re: Etienne, Samuel Eto'o's Son To Play For Cameroon In FIFA Under-17 World Cup by tuzeriouz(m): 9:35am On Oct 11, 2019
carzola:
Politics....

Who know am?

Always typing rubbish when you are in a hurry for FTC. You obviously did not read in between lines
Re: Etienne, Samuel Eto'o's Son To Play For Cameroon In FIFA Under-17 World Cup by Fragility6: 9:36am On Oct 11, 2019
Its our right to lay a solid foundation for our children but some pple no go gree. One dey fornicate around till old age and reality hol dem lata

1 Like

Re: Etienne, Samuel Eto'o's Son To Play For Cameroon In FIFA Under-17 World Cup by phyllumtopilla: 9:41am On Oct 11, 2019
carzola:
Politics....

Who know am?

I guess you saw in the original post that he's captain of Real Mallorca's u17 team.....your "Nigerian thing" has gotten so deep into you that you no longer view anything objectively...
Re: Etienne, Samuel Eto'o's Son To Play For Cameroon In FIFA Under-17 World Cup by stagger: 9:42am On Oct 11, 2019
youngestgrad:

His wife is Ivorien. A black woman who is fair in complexion. You must not always talk when your fact base is empty.

6 Likes

Re: Etienne, Samuel Eto'o's Son To Play For Cameroon In FIFA Under-17 World Cup by Afobear: 9:43am On Oct 11, 2019
TSRC:

Una too Yeye for here . He didn't marry a white lady ffs

2 Likes

Re: Etienne, Samuel Eto'o's Son To Play For Cameroon In FIFA Under-17 World Cup by Afobear: 9:43am On Oct 11, 2019
youngestgrad:

Many nigerians like you are mad
Re: Etienne, Samuel Eto'o's Son To Play For Cameroon In FIFA Under-17 World Cup by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:44am On Oct 11, 2019
Young man congratulations!
I want you to start eating unripe plantain and yam so that you will be muscular like your father and his teammates in particular OLEMBE & MBOMA those days cameroun national team was the indominitable lions
Re: Etienne, Samuel Eto'o's Son To Play For Cameroon In FIFA Under-17 World Cup by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 11, 2019
carzola:
Politics....

Who know am?

He plays in Real Mallorca...
Re: Etienne, Samuel Eto'o's Son To Play For Cameroon In FIFA Under-17 World Cup by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 11, 2019
youngestgrad:
That proves that he is not a racist!!
Re: Etienne, Samuel Eto'o's Son To Play For Cameroon In FIFA Under-17 World Cup by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 11, 2019
pastorcyrus:

The only reason why anyone feel too young to marry is because the person is not rich..

Eto'o has been balling since age 19!!

1 Like

Re: Etienne, Samuel Eto'o's Son To Play For Cameroon In FIFA Under-17 World Cup by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 11, 2019
pastorcyrus:

The only reason why anyone feel too young to marry is because the person is not rich..

Eto'o has been balling since age 19!!

He was an African Champion in 2000.. That was 19 years ago!!!
He could afford to marry/impregnate at that time while in Real Madrid!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu To Build FIFA Standard Stadium In Nsukka / Afrobasket 2015 - Nigeria on the march to elusive first African Title / Blessing Okagbare Receives Guinness World Records Certificate (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.