Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,238 members, 7,887,672 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:10 PM

Digital Skills Acquisition In The 21st Century - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Digital Skills Acquisition In The 21st Century (246 Views)

How Artists Of The Past Envisioned The 21st Century. / Four Weeks Intensive Skill Acquisition In Ibadan / Why These Courses Are The Most Sought After Courses In The 21st Century? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Digital Skills Acquisition In The 21st Century by tenstutors: 2:03pm On Oct 10, 2019
Hello my country people, I hope we are having a great week.
I have something to share in this educational thread. It is noted that in the 21st century, we need to equip ourselves with more than one skillset, business or engagement in order to remain relevant and profitable. So, how and where do we acquire these sort of skills and technical know-how. Well, let's discuss about it here...[img][/img]

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government Launches Where To Report Sex For Grade / How Librarians Of Top Nigerian Varsities Exchange Student Theses For Money Part1 / Federal Government Scholarship Is On Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.