Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,366 members, 7,947,603 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 02:17 AM

How To Help Your Child Focus On His/her Studies (part 2) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Help Your Child Focus On His/her Studies (part 2) (182 Views)

Help Your Child Focus / How To Help Your Child Focus On His/her Studies (part 4) / How To Help Your Child Focus On His/her Studies (part 3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Help Your Child Focus On His/her Studies (part 2) by starryadmin: 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2019
In the first part of this article, I promised to show you
creative methods that can help your child concentrate
on his/her study and reach his/her academic potential.
Contact Starrygold to see the first acticle…
Let me quickly do a recap of previous article;

Make sure you know what your child’s distraction is/are.
The second child I coached was a victim of distraction and
loosing focus on her studies when she was in the secondary school.
Initially I thought that maybe it was puberty issue that was affecting her.

Later I changed my approach and started asking her about the
latest movies and gist in town. Sometimes I would be forced to
watch the Trailer of these movies just to be updated so I could discuss with her.
I had to start checking different blogs for the latest gist in town.

You could see the excitement on her face when she
noticed that I was contributing to her discussions.
So, whenever we were done gisting, I will then ask her about her academics,
what she did in school and what she had studied.
Then I proceed by helping her with her daily timetable,
after a month, she was only allowed to watch movies on Saturday.
Gradually I was able to reduce her distraction and helped her focus on her studies.

In my next article, I will show exactly how Reducing Distractions Can Improve Your child’s Focus

P.S: Sometime it could just be a change of approach that your child needs.
Why not try Video Tutorial NOW.
Need WAEC/NECO/GCE Video Lectures (Inclusive of Question and Answer) to make learning easier for your child?.......
Call Starry Gold Academy on 07086810335, 07038174484 08023428420, , 08074460975, 08085378906, 08123189141, 09076786154

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nnpc/total Undergraduate Scholarships 2019/2020 / The Following Steps Will Demand You To Disassemble Your / Why Scholarship Board Should Be Strengthened – ODHA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.