Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,850 members, 7,912,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 06:25 AM

Looking For New Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looking For New Friends (372 Views)

I Am Bored, I Need New Friends / Man Arrested For Using Ex-girlfriend's Card To Book Flight For New Girlfriend / I Need New Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For New Friends by Devalyn(f): 12:55am On Oct 11, 2019
Re: Looking For New Friends by JonOlive: 1:03am On Oct 11, 2019
You ddnt say ur sex, age and location
Re: Looking For New Friends by Devalyn(f): 1:06am On Oct 11, 2019
Ooo my bad. I’m 27, a lady, and I’m in Lagos.. Surulere to be precise
Re: Looking For New Friends by cooooooks(m): 1:32am On Oct 11, 2019
Welcome back to Nigeria.

Devalyn:
I recently moved back to Lagos and it’s kind of lonely not having friends here. I’m an introvert (An ambivert really, but more introverted than extroverted), and as you can imagine it’s not easy to make friends. I’m looking for people to hang out and have fun conversations with.
You can shoot me an email adeva01@gmail.com or pm me
Re: Looking For New Friends by Ladylite: 1:41am On Oct 11, 2019
Devalyn:
I recently moved back to Lagos and it’s kind of lonely not having friends here. I’m an introvert (An ambivert really, but more introverted than extroverted), and as you can imagine it’s not easy to make friends. I’m looking for people to hang out and have fun conversations with.

Am in Lagos for now too, but what really are your hobbies... I want to have a sister on nairaland... Hope you create interesting topics o
Re: Looking For New Friends by Devalyn(f): 1:52am On Oct 11, 2019
Ladylite:

Am in Lagos for now too, but what really are your hobbies... I want to have a sister on nairaland... Hope you create interesting topics o

I’m a community pharmacist, and those are the ones that don’t know the meaning of owambe and TGIF ��‍♀️
So I’m actually looking for help in that department

1 Like

Re: Looking For New Friends by jeff1607(m): 2:56am On Oct 11, 2019
here I was thinking I was the only one that lived that kinda life, no TGIF, no parties,
just work work

1 Like

Re: Looking For New Friends by jonero4(m): 3:38am On Oct 11, 2019
olosho everywhere you go
Re: Looking For New Friends by Ladylite: 7:32am On Oct 11, 2019
Devalyn:

I’m a community pharmacist, and those are the ones that don’t know the meaning of owambe and TGIF ��‍♀️
So I’m actually looking for help in that department
OK lemme help, what do you need my new friend.
Re: Looking For New Friends by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 11, 2019
Devalyn:
I would advice you to not make any male friends here
They are frustrated being,b4 they come nairaland blackmail you in future!!
I live in Lagos bt you quite older than i am, so its hard making friends with you!!
Bt you can make female friends here bt please not nairaland guys!!
Don't say i didn't warn you o!
Re: Looking For New Friends by Offpoint: 8:13am On Oct 11, 2019
Be specific with the kinda friendship you want pleasegrin

I can only be a friend with benefits, you scratch my back and I scratch yours kinda friendship.

I don't time to waste

(1) (Reply)

Mother, 30, Pours Hot Water On Her 17 Year Old Son While He Slept / Answer This Question Correctly. / Female Banker.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.