Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,121 members, 7,900,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 01:53 AM

BBNaija's Mike Kisses His Wife In New Lovely Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Mike Kisses His Wife In New Lovely Photo (1416 Views)

'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman / Tega Mofe-damijo, RMD Son Looking Cute In New Lovely Pictures / Tekno And Regina Daniels In Lovely Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija's Mike Kisses His Wife In New Lovely Photo by Gistformant: 6:59am On Oct 11, 2019
Big Brother Naija season 4 first runner up, Mike Olayemi and his wife, Perri Shakes kisses in new lovely photo. Taking to her Instagram page while sharing the picture, she wrote;

PROUD and excited for of the future ahead. Never a dull moment

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/bbnaijas-mike-kisses-his-wife-in-new-lovely-photo

Re: BBNaija's Mike Kisses His Wife In New Lovely Photo by Gistformant: 6:59am On Oct 11, 2019
See more lovely photo >> HERE

Re: BBNaija's Mike Kisses His Wife In New Lovely Photo by itspzpics(m): 7:14am On Oct 11, 2019
OK
Re: BBNaija's Mike Kisses His Wife In New Lovely Photo by Nwodosis(m): 7:20am On Oct 11, 2019
Who else were they expecting him to kiss?
Re: BBNaija's Mike Kisses His Wife In New Lovely Photo by stanleysani(m): 7:27am On Oct 11, 2019
monitoring spirit everywhere
Re: BBNaija's Mike Kisses His Wife In New Lovely Photo by SmellingAnus(m): 8:19am On Oct 11, 2019
Strong Man... Believe it or not e get some girls wey dey wait make him and him wife divorce so that him go consider them��
Re: BBNaija's Mike Kisses His Wife In New Lovely Photo by Onyi22(f): 8:24am On Oct 11, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Strong Man... Believe it or not e get some girls wey dey wait make him and him wife divorce so that him go consider them��

U r not far from the truth, am one of those girls..
Pls don't insult urself on my behalf because my love for this kind of men cannot be overrated
Re: BBNaija's Mike Kisses His Wife In New Lovely Photo by SmellingAnus(m): 8:27am On Oct 11, 2019
Onyi22:

U r not far from the truth, am one of those girls..
Pls don't insult urself on my behalf because my love for this kind of men cannot be overrated
I don't exchange words with girls on Nairaland grin

Infact smelinganus has never been banned on Nairaland... So why should I start today by insulting you grin

Your life, your choice grin
Re: BBNaija's Mike Kisses His Wife In New Lovely Photo by SmellingAnus(m): 8:31am On Oct 11, 2019
Onyi22:

cheesy cheesy cheesy This idiot dy fear banning
kiss kiss kiss
Re: BBNaija's Mike Kisses His Wife In New Lovely Photo by NobleAngell(f): 10:24am On Oct 11, 2019
The show is over, they can now return to their country. Before they confuse the public attention with celebrity status.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Fans Go Crazy As Nollywood Stars Ebele Okaro, Rachael Oniga Show Off The / Femi Otedola, His Wife And 3 Daughters Sing Gelato Song As They Enjoys Ride / Khloe Kardashian And Daughter Wear 101 Dalmatian Halloween Inspired Costume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.