Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,360 members, 7,923,457 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 07:09 AM

Between A TV Guard And A Stabilizer - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Between A TV Guard And A Stabilizer (1557 Views)

Automobile Stabilizer Link / US Spec Genuine Stabilizer Linkage for Toyota Corolla- SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! / Power Surge Vs Stabilizer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between A TV Guard And A Stabilizer by akinwale701(m): 7:35am On Oct 11, 2019
I just got a flat screen TV (LG 32 inches) and a TV guard as well, meanwhile I'm already using a 1000W (Q-Link) stabilizer for my appliances at home. My question now is, will I create a separate wall socket, plug the TV guard and plug the TV into it or will I connect the TV guard with the socket already connected with the stabilizer and plug the TV on the TV guard (which means I won't need to create another wall socket again)? Please I need your response on this as I'm somehow confused about the whole thing.
Re: Between A TV Guard And A Stabilizer by toyeoye(m): 8:16am On Oct 11, 2019
I don't think you need to use the stabilizer for the TV guard. Plug it directly into its own separate socket.
Re: Between A TV Guard And A Stabilizer by akinwale701(m): 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2019
toyeoye:
I don't think you need to use the stabilizer for the TV guard. Plug it directly into its own separate socket.

Thank you very much. I'll do just like you have said.

(1) (Reply)

Ad Renewed / Mercedes Hearse tokunbo from Italy for sale (photos) / BIG CLASS: 2013 BMW Mpower 7series 17m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.