Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,279 members, 7,932,167 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 07:54 PM

Beto Says Churches Who Oppose Same Sex Marriage Will Lose Tax Exempt Status - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beto Says Churches Who Oppose Same Sex Marriage Will Lose Tax Exempt Status (347 Views)

Same-Sex Marriage: Catholic Teaching Doesn’t Change – Bishops / Why Marriage Will Take Many To Hell / Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beto Says Churches Who Oppose Same Sex Marriage Will Lose Tax Exempt Status by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:06am On Oct 11, 2019
Democrat Presidential Candidate Says Churches Who Oppose Same Sex Marriage Will Lose Tax Exempt Status

Beto Says Churches Who Oppose Same Sex Marriage Will Lose Tax Exempt Status
By Todd Starnes - October 10, 2019

Beto O’Rourke, the Fake Mexican, told a cheering crowd at a CNN Town Hall that he would revoke the tax exempt status of any church or Christian college or charity that opposes same sex marriage.

I predicted this kind of hateful intolerance would soon infect our nation in my new book, “Culture Jihad: How to Stop the Left From Killing a Nation.”

Don “Murf’s” Lemon asked O’Rourke point-blank whether religious institutions should lose their tax exempt status.

“Yes,” the Democrat presidential candidate said to cheers from the intolerant crowd.

There can be no reward no benefit no tax break for anyone or any institution – any organization in America that denies the full human rights and the full civil rights of every single one of us.”

O’Rourke vowed to make that a priority of his administration.

“We are going to stop those who are infringing upon the human rights of our fellow Americans,” he said.

Heaven forbid that day comes to America. But I can assure you it’ll be a cold day south of Satan’s house before any evangelical church or university will renounce their religious beliefs and bow down to the militant LGBT agenda.

Source

1 Share

Re: Beto Says Churches Who Oppose Same Sex Marriage Will Lose Tax Exempt Status by Dreal1247: 8:16am On Oct 11, 2019
At times I begin to wonder how we got to where we are today. As the days come and go, things seem to be going from bad to worse. All that are taking place now are ways to advance the kingdom of darkness. There is no moral justification for same sex marriages. It is a pure deliverance case. Any homosexual or lesbian has been possessed by a wicked domineering demon. Jesus is the solution.
The picture below is of contestants in a beauty pageant when Satan was sleeping.

1 Like

Re: Beto Says Churches Who Oppose Same Sex Marriage Will Lose Tax Exempt Status by hisgrace090: 8:46am On Oct 11, 2019
Your end is near beto.

1 Like

Re: Beto Says Churches Who Oppose Same Sex Marriage Will Lose Tax Exempt Status by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:14pm On Oct 13, 2019
Dreal1247:

At times I begin to wonder how we got to where we are today. As the days come and go, things seem to be going from bad to worse. All that are taking place now are ways to advance the kingdom of darkness. There is no moral justification for same sex marriages. It is a pure deliverance case. Any homosexual or lesbian has been possessed by a wicked domineering demon. Jesus is the solution.

The coming of the Lord draws nearer. Maranatha Jesus our Lord.
Re: Beto Says Churches Who Oppose Same Sex Marriage Will Lose Tax Exempt Status by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:12am On Oct 15, 2019
hisgrace090:

Your end is near beto.

These are measures that the antichrist is going to put in place when they get into places of authority and power. Christians should wake up and smell the coffee. Watch and pray.
Re: Beto Says Churches Who Oppose Same Sex Marriage Will Lose Tax Exempt Status by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:44am On Oct 21, 2019
Beware of the Antichrist's agenda.

(1) (Reply)

What The Holy Spirit Told Me About Lagos Explosion - TB Joshua / How Prophet Iginla Prophesied About Coronavirus In 2014 / Place Your Hand On The Tv Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.