Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,476 members, 7,891,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 12:22 AM

What Business Is Best For Salary Earners? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Is Best For Salary Earners? (918 Views)

Packaged Dried Catfish Business. Is It Profitable? / What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria / Danfo Business-is It Worth Investing On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Business Is Best For Salary Earners? by ayoworld: 3:51pm On Nov 06, 2010
must of a necessity think of home business that you can start immediately.This is to avoid the danger of relying only on one source of income.
Re: What Business Is Best For Salary Earners? by onoerime: 7:56pm On Nov 07, 2010
Best offline business you can benefit from

It is true that most people don’t know where and how to invest their money. Most online businesses are expensive to run and sometimes one is always been skeptical about what is involved on online business. So below are List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today

(A) recharge card printing business
(B) real estate management business
(C) transportation business i. e. danfo
(D) ice block production
(E) modern car wash business
(F) modern laundry business
(G) charcoal exportation
(H) cyber café business
(I) operating a mini poultry from your backyard
(J) a standard vsat relaxation centre i. e. where people can relax watching current football matches.
Never jump into business you don’t have the basic concepts and feasibility. Mere reading of such headlines does not make you an expert. It will pay you more to visit a consultant on such field for questioning but however I have prepared a comprehensive manual for each of the above businesses just pick an area of interest and email me at evanvick@yahoo. co. uk. Phone nos- 08025701682
Other manuals available
How to travel abroad without many hassles from the embassy
How to make money from customized bulk sms
How to make money with gsm short code
Laptop repair guide
with your zain line
How to produce perfumes from the back of your home
use your decoder as a modem for free internet browsing

(1) (Reply)

How To Write Articles Online For Money Without Stress / Creative Modern Chairs / End Of The Line For Multi-links - Visafone Backout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.