Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,628 members, 7,878,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:28 AM

See The Company That Chased La Casera Out Of Business - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See The Company That Chased La Casera Out Of Business (5916 Views)

Leatherback Denies EFCC Allegations Against The Company / La Casera Raises The Bar With Its Ongoing Digital Campaigns / Portrait Painting Of Mr. Roland Ebelt, MD Of The La Casera Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Company That Chased La Casera Out Of Business by Hedonisco: 10:44am On Oct 12, 2019
Chief Adebola has been rich forever.... Phototek, Abebola Plaza. Man don tey.

1 Like

Re: See The Company That Chased La Casera Out Of Business by modik(m): 10:45am On Oct 12, 2019
enemmo:
This company copies everything

Copied lacasera
Copied smoov Chapman
Copied gala

The only original thing is their big bottle of cola

Copy copy company

Yes, If you can't copy, you will never know how to write your name.

Even the name you, yes you, I mean you bear was copied.

Good job Biggy for giving consumers a choice.

Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: See The Company That Chased La Casera Out Of Business by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 12, 2019
I stopped drinking all these yrs ago.
The only drink I can comfortable have in Nigeria is something like amstel malt.
And that's once in a while when the need arise else I will have to do without it too. Good ol' water is the best.

So much sugar. All these has caused lots of poor visions, diabetics, and stress in families. U see a man of 30yrs and he can't keep it up without drug. And when he emits, na free load. Take them to hospital for general body check up u will see excess sugar level at such age.
Re: See The Company That Chased La Casera Out Of Business by enemmo(f): 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2019
Lagbaja01:
But they improved on every product copied....by the way, where did they copy the Chapman product?

From Smoov Chapman.
Re: See The Company That Chased La Casera Out Of Business by enemmo(f): 1:39pm On Oct 12, 2019
modik:

Yes, If you can't copy, you will never know how to write your name.

Even the name you, yes you, I mean you bear was copied.

Good job Biggy for giving consumers a choice.

Deal with it.

Deal with what?

I'm not in their line of business. I was just stating my observation.
Re: See The Company That Chased La Casera Out Of Business by modik(m): 1:52pm On Oct 12, 2019
enemmo:

Deal with what?

I'm not in their line of business. I was just stating my observation.

Observation that Lacasera brought the drink formula from heaven ba?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Pure Water Busieness In About To Close Please Help / Shoprite Nigeria Pricelist And List Of Shop Locations Near You / Dangote Cement Declares Close Period Ahead Of Q3'19 Unaudited Financial Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.