Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,740 members, 7,969,150 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:57 PM

The Governor Imo State Ikedi Ohakim Declares His Intention To Rule Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Governor Imo State Ikedi Ohakim Declares His Intention To Rule Again (1084 Views)

Chuka Umunna Declares Intention To Run For Labour Leadership In UK / Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook / Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Governor Imo State Ikedi Ohakim Declares His Intention To Rule Again by Kasieze(m): 6:04pm On Nov 06, 2010
the Governor IMO state IKEDI OHAKIM declared his intention to contest for the 2011 election today. A lots of Nigerian movie stars was there including two popular Nigerian musician Niga-Raw and Flavour. The Governor titled the campain "LETS DO MORE". my question now is can he really make it?
Re: The Governor Imo State Ikedi Ohakim Declares His Intention To Rule Again by Afam4eva(m): 6:10pm On Nov 06, 2010
How's this News. It's only news when a Nigerian politician refuses to go for a second term.
Re: The Governor Imo State Ikedi Ohakim Declares His Intention To Rule Again by phantom(m): 6:15pm On Nov 06, 2010
the jackass wants another four yrs of billboard erecting
Re: The Governor Imo State Ikedi Ohakim Declares His Intention To Rule Again by seanet02: 6:53pm On Nov 06, 2010
phantom:

the jackass wants another four yrs of billboard erecting
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Governor Imo State Ikedi Ohakim Declares His Intention To Rule Again by Kasieze(m): 6:57pm On Nov 06, 2010
he said that he want another four years to complete all he started since 2007. my second question now is: is four years not enough to finish what so ever he had started?
Re: The Governor Imo State Ikedi Ohakim Declares His Intention To Rule Again by sexy74(m): 8:07pm On Nov 06, 2010
@ poster,
what is he coming back to do?
Is it to make the state more improvished or what?
He has not performed, all he is using is propanganda and the rigging mechanism of the PDP thats the only way he can win an election in Imo state.
May he never have anything to do in the government house as from May 30 2011.
Re: The Governor Imo State Ikedi Ohakim Declares His Intention To Rule Again by Kasieze(m): 9:52pm On Nov 06, 2010
he wants to come back again while Imo state has the highest unemployment in Nigeria.
Re: The Governor Imo State Ikedi Ohakim Declares His Intention To Rule Again by manuch(m): 12:25am On Nov 07, 2010
another four years of looting.God help Imo State
Re: The Governor Imo State Ikedi Ohakim Declares His Intention To Rule Again by Okijajuju1(m): 12:27am On Nov 07, 2010
I weep for Imo State if they re-elect that thief!!

Even if he wins via election rigging, a mass protest can still get him out.
Re: The Governor Imo State Ikedi Ohakim Declares His Intention To Rule Again by Ikengawo: 1:09am On Nov 07, 2010
Is the guy really that bad or are you guys just being dramatic and igbo?

i get mixed reviews about him. He just gave several community heads money to build schools (idk why nigeria politicians do this, they should just build it instead of giving money to someone that can Bleep up or steal)

i guess ever community is getting a new school though,
He also gave my dad a contract to award scholarships to kids from poor families
and i guess he was handing out free rice to poor families too, which i thought was lame.

also several american style highways have been completed under him, and owerri is now one of the fastest emerging cities in the union
This is all what i've heard.
Re: The Governor Imo State Ikedi Ohakim Declares His Intention To Rule Again by asha80(m): 1:13am On Nov 07, 2010
Ikengawo:

Is the guy really that bad or are you guys just being dramatic and igbo?

i get mixed reviews about him. He just gave several community heads money to build schools (idk why nigeria politicians do this, they should just build it instead of giving money to someone that can bleep up or steal)

i guess ever community is getting a new school though,
He also gave my dad a contract to award scholarships to kids from poor families and i guess he was handing out free rice to poor families too, which i thought was lame.

also several american style highways have been completed under him, and owerri is now one of the fastest emerging cities in the union
This is all what i've heard.

at first bolded that is a sign of a fool.

at second bolded whoever told you that must high on cocaine.
Re: The Governor Imo State Ikedi Ohakim Declares His Intention To Rule Again by Ikengawo: 4:29am On Nov 07, 2010
My direct cousin got a contract.
My dad was in charge of handing them out in our area.

anything else you wanna add?
Re: The Governor Imo State Ikedi Ohakim Declares His Intention To Rule Again by mensdept: 4:58am On Nov 07, 2010
The rogue will contest and win the governorship of Imo state (whether real election or fraud/rigging).

Why? Because in Nigeria people are very complacent. Imagine Flavour and olodos like them all gearing up to take part in "we are the breadwinners" announcement.

So unless there's mass action, nothin go hapon '

Shame
Re: The Governor Imo State Ikedi Ohakim Declares His Intention To Rule Again by asha80(m): 8:21am On Nov 07, 2010
Ikengawo:

My direct cousin got a contract.
My dad was in charge of handing them out in our area.

anything else you wanna add?

how does this change the fact that ohakim is a non perfomer
Re: The Governor Imo State Ikedi Ohakim Declares His Intention To Rule Again by 1025: 10:20am On Nov 07, 2010
imo state in the first place is supposed to have a delieverance. since its inception, there has been only one gov - Late Chief sam mbakwe and after that, we have beem doomed with sick and high class rogues.
ohakim is a devil in the midst of devils.
ohakim is a product of obasanjo's excesses. today, achike udenwa the gov before ohakim who supported obasanjo in everything even with 3rd and was rewarded with a ministerial appointment at the end of his tenure as a gov has now defected to acn with ararume in their bid to stop ohakim. will this be possible or will efcc now label achike udenwa a criminal? time will tell.
God and his angels will continue managing our disturbances until they put these men to shame.
if a gov(ohakim) cld descend so low and dupe poor graduates of the state of N2k, in the name of job opportunities, i think such man will be better off dead.

(1) (Reply)

The Meaning Of Jega / Nairaland's Politics Section's Hall Of Shame - 2010 Inductee(The Cabal) / BREAKING NEWS: INEC POSTPONES NASS ELECTIONS TO MONDAY 4th APRIL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.