Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,398 members, 7,978,265 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:10 AM

Vector Fires Back At MI Abaga, Referred To Him As ‘judas The Rat’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vector Fires Back At MI Abaga, Referred To Him As ‘judas The Rat’ (334 Views)

MI Unfollowing Fans Who Praise Vector's Diss Song "Judas The Rat" / Belindah Effah: I Was Once Referred To As Ugly Duckling / MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vector Fires Back At MI Abaga, Referred To Him As ‘judas The Rat’ by GistCandy(m): 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2019
What a time to be alive! It is no news that there has been what I’ll prefer to call a cat and rat fight on social media between these two talented Nigerian rappers, MI Abaga and Vector Tha Viper. So many persons have contributed to the gossip in town and some have attributed all the good to their favorite act.

Nevertheless, trending currently is that the globally recognized Vector Tha Viper is the cause of the beef and misunderstanding between himself and Africa’s number one Rapper as proclaimed by him in his song back in the days. Going by the conversation between the two, you would observe that MI Abaga’s intent was to congratulate his colleague Vector Tha Viper in good faith. Instead of getting a fair response back, Vector Tha Viper shunned him stating that MI and him were never friends and that he (MI) was ‘talking too much’.

Just recently, MI Abaga released a diss track titled “The Viper” in response to Vector’s diss track. People were marveled by the way MI demonstrated superiority by passing his message on a stage like the Big Brother Naija grand finale show and how mature his lyrics were yet ‘deadly. MI attributed the song as not just a beef song, but also words of wisdom for Vector Tha Viper claiming he was sent to him by God to be forgiven and ‘re-born’. He left him with Psalms 1 bible verse to go study.

However, MI shared a particular eye-opening truth in his diss track indicating that Vector Tha Viper had always hated him. How true is this statement to you?

As expected and long waited for, Vector Tha Viper responded to him earlier today with a diss track titled “Judas The Rat” with the hashtag #PastorSon. Vector also reciprocated what MI did and made a reference to a bible verse; “He that breaketh an edge, a serpent shall bite him” – Ecclesiastes 10:8 (KJV).

Attention has been shifted away to the particular lyric that had Nigeria’s rapper, Jesse Jagz’ name being mentioned in the song. Jesse Jagz happens to be a brother to MI Abaga.

Now the question is, should we be expecting a response from Jesse Jagz as well? If yes, will it be in support of his brother or not? Stay connected as more updates be coming real soon.

A twitter user also tweeted about rap music having some mathematics in it and that one of Vector’s line equals to MI Abaga being dead!

Regardless of the fact that we got two sides of the story, I wonder what side to be on, because at a time in my life I was a big fan of MI Abaga but along the line, Vector Tha Viper became my favorite rapper because his lyrics are undeniably ‘mind blowing and intelligent’. Please permit me to be a bit bias, Vector is the “King of Wordplay” in my own opinion.

Source https://gistcandy.com/vector-fires-back-at-mi-abaga-referred-to-him-as-judas-the-rat/

Re: Vector Fires Back At MI Abaga, Referred To Him As ‘judas The Rat’ by myfan: 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2019
cool

(1) (Reply)

#MGBN2019: Miss Rivers, Nyekachi Douglas, Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria / SHOCKING!! Funny Drama Between Davido And A Fan Who Criticized His Voice (photo) / Simi Spotted With Baby Bump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.