Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,392 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:26 PM

Daddy Showkey Reacts To Video Of Man Massaging Unclad Lady (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Showkey Reacts To Video Of Man Massaging Unclad Lady (Photos) (3221 Views)

I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) / My Mansion Is Worth N500M β€” Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) / Daddy Showkey Reacts To A School With A Leaking Roof In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Showkey Reacts To Video Of Man Massaging Unclad Lady (Photos) by GistMore4: 5:10pm On Oct 11, 2019
Nigerian music legend, Daddy Showkey shares video of a man massaging very beautiful unclad lady's body. The galala singer seems to be enjoying the job the man is doing, he also reveals of working with him if he's opportune to one.

He wrote;
Omo see massage ooo, I for like to work for here ooo
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3e1Qc4Bwmi/?igshid=eacfyl0x0eb4

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/daddy-showkey-shares-video-of-man-massaging-unclad-lady

1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts To Video Of Man Massaging Unclad Lady (Photos) by GistMore4: 5:10pm On Oct 11, 2019

Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts To Video Of Man Massaging Unclad Lady (Photos) by sunnychibs(m): 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2019
Obesity is a big turnoff

The way daddy show trends these days,who knows if he wants to resurrect his music career.
Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts To Video Of Man Massaging Unclad Lady (Photos) by Mrop(m): 5:56pm On Oct 11, 2019
Haa
Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts To Video Of Man Massaging Unclad Lady (Photos) by APOPTOSIS: 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2019
Please what OPTION BEST defines her..?
A. Fat.
B. Cycle.
C. Kiosk.
D. Circle.
E. Round.
F. Obesity.
G. Michelin.
H. All of the Above.

Choose Wisely, since any Wrong Answer attracts punishment.
Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts To Video Of Man Massaging Unclad Lady (Photos) by kokoA(m): 6:59pm On Oct 11, 2019
Is that not Timaya?
Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts To Video Of Man Massaging Unclad Lady (Photos) by seandurse(m): 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2019
Hoe-lioness is thy.
Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts To Video Of Man Massaging Unclad Lady (Photos) by Samfloxin(m): 8:31pm On Oct 11, 2019
Any married woman who unclads herself for a young guy like this to massage her is very immoral. Believe me she isn't there for the massage,she is there to satisfy her sexual urge. Who knows where the poor husband thought she went to...this is Samfloxin....
Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts To Video Of Man Massaging Unclad Lady (Photos) by GistMore9: 9:39pm On Oct 11, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts To Video Of Man Massaging Unclad Lady (Photos) by GISTBL0G: 8:21am On Oct 12, 2019
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Celebrating Court Ruling At Strip Club (Photos) / I Want To Go On A Date With Laycon. Bill On Me” – 16-year-old Appeals To Laycon / Adom FM Radio Staff Sacked For Showing Private Part On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.