Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,494 members, 7,951,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:45 AM

I Wasn't Her Type Of Man 3 Years Ago But Now I Suddenly Became Her Type - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wasn't Her Type Of Man 3 Years Ago But Now I Suddenly Became Her Type (5443 Views)

Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: I Wasn't Her Type Of Man 3 Years Ago But Now I Suddenly Became Her Type by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 12, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:

What makes a woman special?
Because they are women grin

Don't mind the guy!! Even Codedruns babes are specially designed to be respected by him!!!

Life generally is good vs bad..

Nobody deserves respect for just being born a female!!!
Re: I Wasn't Her Type Of Man 3 Years Ago But Now I Suddenly Became Her Type by tspouse(m): 6:47am On Oct 12, 2019
lilwetdick:
How many times will different moniker post the same stories on nairaland

in Nov 22, 2015 - you posted the same story.
in Dec 26, 2015 - you cried for sleeping with a fine girl
in Jun 27, 2016 - you were looking for job after 1 year of nysc
in 2019- you are now working for a ministry and earning-121,000

so where is your Construction business and Toyota tundra?

all these made up stories just to bash females, and hear the normal words, gold diggers, slut, prostitute, olosho, arent you tired of hearing the same stuff everyday
hahahaha a won monitoring spirit,I hail o

By the way op what do you have to say about this?
Re: I Wasn't Her Type Of Man 3 Years Ago But Now I Suddenly Became Her Type by ruggedtimi(m): 8:06am On Oct 12, 2019
her type
Re: I Wasn't Her Type Of Man 3 Years Ago But Now I Suddenly Became Her Type by ruggedtimi(m): 8:08am On Oct 12, 2019
lilwetdick:

all these made up stories just to bash females, and hear the normal words, gold diggers, slut, prostitute, olosho, arent you tired of hearing the same stuff everyday
Omo you be C.I.A
Re: I Wasn't Her Type Of Man 3 Years Ago But Now I Suddenly Became Her Type by Skmoda360(m): 8:58am On Oct 12, 2019
virgoquin:
Why will you be confused sef.

So your parents trained you in school for you to become a boyfriend of convenience to one yeye slay mama.

When next she calls you just tell her that she is no longer on your level since you started working you have moved on to better ladies. Shameless golddigger that don't know that no condition is permanent
Wow!!! Coming from a woman...I'm happy and my account has been credited with 3million naira..... grin
Re: I Wasn't Her Type Of Man 3 Years Ago But Now I Suddenly Became Her Type by fashionale(m): 9:48am On Oct 12, 2019
You don't have problem @ all.... Invite her over, Bleep her like say tomorrow no dey.... Give her money to go back to where she comes from... Make sure you use condom to avoid pregnancy....
Re: I Wasn't Her Type Of Man 3 Years Ago But Now I Suddenly Became Her Type by lalasticlala(m): 10:44am On Oct 12, 2019
lilwetdick:

https://www.nairaland.com/2754497/wasnt-type-3yrs-ago-now

(1) (2)

My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. / I Got Married To My Husband Because Of His Big Manh00d But I’m Now Scared Of It / Women's Brains Are Wired Differently To Men's And They Affect Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.