Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,126 members, 7,916,314 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:15 PM

MI Unfollowing Fans Who Praise Vector's Diss Song "Judas The Rat" - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MI Unfollowing Fans Who Praise Vector's Diss Song "Judas The Rat" (29142 Views)

Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him / Tboss Slammed Over Ubi Franklin & Unfollowing Churhchill On Instagram / Davido Reacts To Unfollowing Tobi Bakre On Instagram - Read His Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MI Unfollowing Fans Who Praise Vector's Diss Song "Judas The Rat" by useurkidney3121: 7:02pm On Oct 12, 2019
Logobenz0:
How can I understand anything from the track wen he rap nonsense. Because you and vector don't have Common sense grin grin
Baba na u no get sense ooo or maybe u r suffering from ear complications include otitis media with effusion
Re: MI Unfollowing Fans Who Praise Vector's Diss Song "Judas The Rat" by Logobenz0: 10:56pm On Oct 12, 2019
useurkidney3121:

Baba na u no get sense ooo or maybe u r suffering from ear complications include otitis media with effusion
I swear sense run leave you. grin grin Common sense una no get walahi!!
Re: MI Unfollowing Fans Who Praise Vector's Diss Song "Judas The Rat" by Tessie01(f): 12:33am On Oct 13, 2019
djoe21:

Does he know you?
no the question should be. Do I know you?
Re: MI Unfollowing Fans Who Praise Vector's Diss Song "Judas The Rat" by pauladonis(m): 6:03am On Oct 13, 2019
IamCharles123:

Are you sure you are ok, send me your account number make i transfer small thing give you, u sound so pained, just because i said ion like the song, i didn't even quote you, you just dey rain insult for your papa head.
If i start with you na you go run, so am giving you two option, chill now or bark on.

Don't take any of this the wrong way o, but you have nothing that I want. I'm sure you're a cool kid and you deserve a second chance... But you sell yourself short when you make less than intelligent comments about other people's creativity... And since you deserve second chances, that's why I pointed out that you needed to borrow a brain to listen to the song...

No hard feelings son, just looking out for you.
Re: MI Unfollowing Fans Who Praise Vector's Diss Song "Judas The Rat" by Shugavee(f): 8:38am On Oct 13, 2019
sunnyeinstein:

Oya bro, understand this....
Rap/HipHop is a culture, not language.
Because it started with English language doesn't mean it is English inclined. FYI, rap doesn't always use your everyday English, each rapper adds gutter language and it gets adopted by the community (more like how Fuji musicians "da asha" and "lo ohun" for thugs to use in their everyday life).
It recognises all languages as long as you stay true to its tenents: spit bars of originality, societal struggles and... beef! Damn-d-consequences style too is much loved, not him/her being too watchful, slow and scheming (that's for RnB and Blues). Yes, the rapper should be tactical but rap requires the energy of your bars and your demeanor to complement one another, and if both can match then you have fire and its a hit, street and/or mainstream!
That's rap&HipHop
ofcourse u can use other languages to rap, but when we talking about plain Hiphop culture we talking about English speaking rappers .its a culture , of whom n who , afrobeat is africian, while Hiphop is africian americian, so real plain rappers r rappers that can be relatable by people who knows more n founded it , if they who created it ,can’t relate to it , u hv someworth divered from its original state . Simple
Re: MI Unfollowing Fans Who Praise Vector's Diss Song "Judas The Rat" by Thewesterner(m): 10:18am On Oct 13, 2019
midolian:
I know vector is better than olamide, phyno and that dwarf called MI combined.
God bless you...
Re: MI Unfollowing Fans Who Praise Vector's Diss Song "Judas The Rat" by aroundnaija: 11:37am On Oct 13, 2019
Logobenz0:
How can I understand anything from the track wen he rap nonsense. Because you and vector don't have Common sense grin grin

i no expect u to understand anything tho, cos the sense too far from u na ontop shelf e dey smiley
Re: MI Unfollowing Fans Who Praise Vector's Diss Song "Judas The Rat" by WarriAproko: 3:00pm On Oct 13, 2019
Logobenz0:
You get blokos wey I go lick grin the truth be say, you no nothing about rap. Where vector dey when Phyno dey chop awards like Mumu for Nigeria grin grin where vector dey when Mi dey chop Africa award grin Oboy go find one place drink akamu jare grin
ogbata... U think say na to pack gutter awards. Make he near erriga nah there u go understand rap... cool
Re: MI Unfollowing Fans Who Praise Vector's Diss Song "Judas The Rat" by djoe21(m): 3:39pm On Oct 13, 2019
Tessie01:
no the question should be the other way round. Do I know you?

How is this the other way round? undecided
Re: MI Unfollowing Fans Who Praise Vector's Diss Song "Judas The Rat" by Logobenz0: 4:54pm On Oct 13, 2019
WarriAproko:
ogbata... U think say na to pack gutter awards. Make he near erriga nah there u go understand rap... cool
Which Erigga sad abeg go sit down one place grin
Re: MI Unfollowing Fans Who Praise Vector's Diss Song "Judas The Rat" by Logobenz0: 4:55pm On Oct 13, 2019
aroundnaija:

i no expect u to understand anything tho, cos the sense too far from u na ontop shelf e dey smiley
I no wan even understand anything sef. grin abi Na by force to understand cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli's "Okafor's Law" Party In Pictures / #BBNaija: Lady Calls Out Miracle On Social Media For Showing Off A Benz / OAP Freeze Shops For Crocodile Meat At Epe Fish Market (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.