Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,059 members, 7,906,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:56 PM

“I Left Banky W’s EME Record Label With Nothing In My Bank Account”- Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Left Banky W’s EME Record Label With Nothing In My Bank Account”- Wizkid (412 Views)

WhiteMoney Signs Deal With Banky W's EME Management Company (Photos) / Wizkid: ‘I Parted Ways With Banky W’s EME Record Label Having Zero Naira In My A / Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Left Banky W’s EME Record Label With Nothing In My Bank Account”- Wizkid by ogbongenews1: 9:11pm On Oct 11, 2019
“I left Banky W’s EME record label with nothing in my bank
account”- Wizkid reveals

Wizkid revealed this during a meeting with Capital Xtra in the United Kingdom and it has just got a ton of people talking in the Nigerian music scene.

Nonetheless, a few people feel that this disclosure is false, as Wizkid was giving extraordinary indications of monetary ability during that period, decisively in 2014.

While the news is step by step spreading over the web, a few people have begun to look for Banky W's regard for the issue, to discover if the news is valid or not.

Wizkid left EME in 2014, preceding going to display his own record mark; Starboy Worldwide in the equivalent 2014.

source: https://latestnewsinnigeria247..com/2019/10/i-left-banky-ws-eme-record-label-with.html

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid, Tiwa Savage Share Kiss On Stage In Paris (video) / BBN Lovebirds / #bbnaija: Tacha's Instagram Account Is Deactivated – See Why!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.