Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,793 members, 7,875,970 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:57 AM

Can Smoking Really Affect The Heart And Lungs? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Smoking Really Affect The Heart And Lungs? (272 Views)

Legendary Sword Swallower Pierces His Abdomen, Liver, And Lungs During Practice / The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) / Man Coughs Out His Lungs In California (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Smoking Really Affect The Heart And Lungs? by BuchiTrevo(m): 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2019
I have been smoking since 1997 and I have heard very scary stories of dangers of smoking but am yet to feel or see any of the effects. So am beginning to feel that all the stories are myths. Any different experience?... Am so worried though!

Re: Can Smoking Really Affect The Heart And Lungs? by meobizy(f): 9:55pm On Oct 11, 2019
BuchiTrevo:
I have been smoking since 1997 and I have heard very scary stories of dangers of smoking but am yet to feel or see any of the effects. So am beginning to feel that all the stories are myths. Any different experience?... Am so worried though!
Why are you scared and worried? Why not go for a check up to confirm.

1 Like

Re: Can Smoking Really Affect The Heart And Lungs? by BuchiTrevo(m): 10:38pm On Oct 11, 2019
Advice taken
meobizy:

Why are you scared and worried? Why not go for a check up to confirm.

(1) (Reply)

Are People With SS Genotype Known To Be Intelligent? / My Skin Is Too Dry / Twitter User Warns Female Residents In Lekki Against Using Water To Wash Their P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.