Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,615 members, 7,914,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:51 AM

Please Read & Advice: I Just Discovered That My Wife Of 5years Has 2 Grown Kids. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Read & Advice: I Just Discovered That My Wife Of 5years Has 2 Grown Kids. (539 Views)

Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids / I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Read & Advice: I Just Discovered That My Wife Of 5years Has 2 Grown Kids. by Luscious111: 12:04am On Oct 12, 2019
I have been married to this woman for almost 5 year, but recently I just discovered that my wife has 2 grown up girls, 15 and 13 respectively.

I and my wife have been living together for the past 5 years that we were married and I thought that I knew who my wife was until I found out about her concealed secret. I received the shock of my life when I met an old time friend who also knew the woman who am married to, he told me of her two kids which she gave birth to when she was still younger.

I went ahead to do my investigation and found out that it was true, my wife has been lying to me for the past 5 years and she already has 2 kids for me. Since she could betray me like this I really want to get those children’s DNA tested, but I haven’t found the courage to...Continue

Re: Please Read & Advice: I Just Discovered That My Wife Of 5years Has 2 Grown Kids. by IME1: 12:05am On Oct 12, 2019
Edit your title
Re: Please Read & Advice: I Just Discovered That My Wife Of 5years Has 2 Grown Kids. by Luscious111: 12:08am On Oct 12, 2019
IME1:
Edit your title
Thanks alot

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Conversation With A Girl You Like, Like A Gentleman / 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex Regularly / Chenzen The Great. My Mentor And Best Relationship Advicer of 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.