Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,232 members, 7,880,882 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:33 AM

You Can Walk Well And Enjoy Quality Life Again - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / You Can Walk Well And Enjoy Quality Life Again (4909 Views)

You Can Walk Well And Enjoy Quality Life Again / See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again / Reason Why I Can Never Have Sex Or Have Any Woman In My Life Again. pic added. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Walk Well And Enjoy Quality Life Again by Healthyway15: 12:20am On Jan 15, 2020
Healthyway15:
A stroke occurs when the supply of blood to the brain is either interrupted or reduced. When this happens, the brain does not get enough oxygen or nutrients, and brain cells start to die. The loss of blood flow to the brain damages tissues within the brain.

Stroke may be caused by a blocked artery(typically blood clot) or the leaking or bursting of a blood vessel, but about 80 percent of strokes are caused by a blocked artery.

Symptoms of Stroke

(I) Paralysis, weakness or numbness of the face, arm or leg, especially on one side of the body.

(ii) Trouble with speaking and understanding speech

(iii) Trouble with seeing in one or both eyes.

(iv) Loss of balance and coordination.

(v) Drooping on one side of the face, or an uneven smile.

(vi) Severe headache with an unknown cause

Prompt Treatment is required to prevent the following outcomes :
a) Brain Damage
b) Long-term disability
c) Death

Treatment for Stroke
A Stroke is a medical emergency that needs immediate attention. The good news is, stroke can be treated completely, but it needs to be treated as quickly as possible to minimize brain damage.

There are proven and effective natural food supplements to treat any disease or ailment completely. We recommend suitable supplements(with specific dosages) of our Reputable Company to treat stroke to get the desired results.

You can also contact us for other health conditions. For consultations, you can reach us on whatsapp : 08164269252 for more details

Thank you!

Health is the Greatest!
Re: You Can Walk Well And Enjoy Quality Life Again by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 23, 2020
Healthyway15:

Nothing replaces Sound Health!
The drooping of face or uneven smile. Does it happen during the stroke or after the stroke?
I have uneven smile too.
Re: You Can Walk Well And Enjoy Quality Life Again by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 24, 2020
Squillaci:

The drooping of face or uneven smile. Does it happen during the stroke or after the stroke?
I have uneven smile too.

Squillaci you e-mailed me?

how may I be of help to you?
Re: You Can Walk Well And Enjoy Quality Life Again by Healthyway15: 9:56am On Jan 25, 2020
Squillaci:

Cool. That means I am safe. I don't have drooping face.
Just that when I try to fake a smile, I can only move one side of my face. Like a depressing smile.
But when I genuinely laugh or smile my whole face lits up.

It's possible, but it could also be early symptom of it.
Well... Make sure you're observant of how your body is functioning, and don't hesitate to take a medical step when you notice any strange thing in your body system. And going for a medical check up is also not bad.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Super Wate On Or Regular? / One Of Those Who Buried Abba Kyari Dumping His Protective Suit On The Roadside / Testimony Of Buyer Of Self Heating Knee Protector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.