Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,240 members, 7,950,309 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:57 AM

My Fiance Threw My Iphone Inside The Toilet.how Can I Forgive Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Threw My Iphone Inside The Toilet.how Can I Forgive Him? (507 Views)

Should I Forgive Her?? / My Boyfriend Threw My Things Out Because I Sided With His Friend In An Argument / Should I Forgive Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiance Threw My Iphone Inside The Toilet.how Can I Forgive Him? by Samuelgr8: 8:33am On Oct 12, 2019
Hello ma,

Please advise me. I am in a relationship that has been going on for like a year now. Our mothers were friends. They reconnected about two years ago and they got talking and when her friend saw me,she was like wow,me and her son would be a perfect match.

Myself and her son were introduced and started dating. It felt weird at first but I discovered,myself and Mide had so much in common. We formed a quick bond quickly. Our mothers were happy. But not for too long.

A few months later,I started noticing that Mide’s mom started giving me attitude. I think that came from when Mide and I decided to stop letting her interfere. She is the type of mother who wants to know everything about her son’s relationship.

At first,I was telling her. It seemed sweet but later it became over bearing.........

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-fiance-threw-my-iphone-inside-the-toilet-how-can-i-forgive-him/

Re: My Fiance Threw My Iphone Inside The Toilet.how Can I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 12, 2019
Pishur of the iPhone inside the toilet or adontbilivit!
Re: My Fiance Threw My Iphone Inside The Toilet.how Can I Forgive Him? by stepone(m): 8:47am On Oct 12, 2019
Which do you intend to marry?

A) The iPhone.

B) Your fiance.
Re: My Fiance Threw My Iphone Inside The Toilet.how Can I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 12, 2019
Mtcheww
Re: My Fiance Threw My Iphone Inside The Toilet.how Can I Forgive Him? by Samuelgr8: 7:26pm On Oct 12, 2019
Lol!
stepone:
Which do you intend to marry?

A) The iPhone.

B) Your fiance.

(1) (Reply)

Marriage : Merger Or Acquisition / Android Warning; Delete These Dangerous Apps Now!! / Awoman Who Married Tribe Warrior Opens Airbnb-style Tourist Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.