Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,183 members, 7,880,688 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:31 AM

Slipperschallenge! Lady Who Slap Her Boyfriend With Slippers Trends On Twitter. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Slipperschallenge! Lady Who Slap Her Boyfriend With Slippers Trends On Twitter. (1085 Views)

Nengi Tweaking For Lesbians Who Slap Her A$$ Spray Her Dollars(video) / Would you slap her for N1m? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slipperschallenge! Lady Who Slap Her Boyfriend With Slippers Trends On Twitter. by Nairaobserver: 8:58am On Oct 12, 2019
Lady who slapped her boyfriend with Slippers for cheating on her now trending on twitter as #SlippersChallenge. You have to see some funny tweets from Nigerians.

See More Funny Tweets Below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/10/slipperschallenger-lady-who-slap-her.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niTJqzqh1as

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Slipperschallenge! Lady Who Slap Her Boyfriend With Slippers Trends On Twitter. by Nairaobserver: 9:01am On Oct 12, 2019

Re: Slipperschallenge! Lady Who Slap Her Boyfriend With Slippers Trends On Twitter. by SchoolNaScam001: 9:04am On Oct 12, 2019
lol
Re: Slipperschallenge! Lady Who Slap Her Boyfriend With Slippers Trends On Twitter. by praizblog: 9:25am On Oct 12, 2019
Lol
Re: Slipperschallenge! Lady Who Slap Her Boyfriend With Slippers Trends On Twitter. by godofuck231: 9:49am On Oct 12, 2019
I love this reminds me of a friend who was like the rock and his wife like simi ,she screams I'll kill you and she fights like butter fly and still end up crying , he still end up petting her ,lol

1 Like

Re: Slipperschallenge! Lady Who Slap Her Boyfriend With Slippers Trends On Twitter. by Aryastarks(f): 10:00am On Oct 12, 2019
mtchew
Re: Slipperschallenge! Lady Who Slap Her Boyfriend With Slippers Trends On Twitter. by LearnITsmash(m): 10:37am On Oct 12, 2019
I have always said that men should stop proposing to ladies as they all have no better value to offer a man that deserves that honor, if she wants to be married to you, she should tell you and you two can go get married instead of embarrassing yourself in public undecided

(1) (Reply)

Zlatan Meets With Billionaire Father, Davido’s Dad / Tacha Stuns In New Photos / Davido With His 2nd Daughter In His Atlanta Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.