Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,341 members, 7,888,082 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:52 PM

Man Swims From His House To Friends Place In Jakande Estate, Lekki (Video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Swims From His House To Friends Place In Jakande Estate, Lekki (Video) (83619 Views)

Thank God For This Flood, Free Swimming Pool - Man Swims In His Flooded Compound / Lagos State: Pity Cele/Ejigbo/Jakande/Ikotun People, Bike Situation Is Killing / Terrible Accident At Jakande Estate Okeafa - Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Swims From His House To Friends Place In Jakande Estate, Lekki (Video) by Stanleyville(m): 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2019
shocked

Pig.
Re: Man Swims From His House To Friends Place In Jakande Estate, Lekki (Video) by sayisayi(m): 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2019
Dis one na cholera immersion swim

1 Like

Re: Man Swims From His House To Friends Place In Jakande Estate, Lekki (Video) by webngnews: 5:25pm On Oct 12, 2019
smiley
Re: Man Swims From His House To Friends Place In Jakande Estate, Lekki (Video) by Mazigabriel(m): 5:31pm On Oct 12, 2019
baby124:
Women please avoid sexual contact with this guy for the next 5yrs.
Will they listen
Re: Man Swims From His House To Friends Place In Jakande Estate, Lekki (Video) by liverpool72(m): 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2019
donbachi:
Imagine sey him swim all dis swimming to propose to a girl...only to reach there d girl carry slippers flog am.
Mind of a failure.everything about u is woman
weakling
Re: Man Swims From His House To Friends Place In Jakande Estate, Lekki (Video) by MSesan: 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:
After swimming in dirty water containing all sorts, he will start looking for who to give him blow-job. Useless Island boy.

Person that will give him the Mouth Action will definitely do.

Mouth Action na free job!
Re: Man Swims From His House To Friends Place In Jakande Estate, Lekki (Video) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 12, 2019
Olalan:
Global warming is indeed real.....water levels are rising every year......

That kind global warming.... Na poor drainage network abeg

1 Like

Re: Man Swims From His House To Friends Place In Jakande Estate, Lekki (Video) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 12, 2019
Why would he do some stupid thing like this?That water is probably crawling with all sorts of micro organisms and waste products.
Re: Man Swims From His House To Friends Place In Jakande Estate, Lekki (Video) by donbachi(m): 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2019
liverpool72:
Mind of a failure.everything about u is woman
weakling
thank u sir.
Re: Man Swims From His House To Friends Place In Jakande Estate, Lekki (Video) by Reference(m): 5:42pm On Oct 12, 2019
Told you that place has no viable future. In 50 years property theré will be at junk status.
Re: Man Swims From His House To Friends Place In Jakande Estate, Lekki (Video) by uuzba(m): 5:43pm On Oct 12, 2019
lilfreezy:
Bacteria

Re: Man Swims From His House To Friends Place In Jakande Estate, Lekki (Video) by Maydfourth: 5:45pm On Oct 12, 2019
People are suffering IN Lagos jooo...
Re: Man Swims From His House To Friends Place In Jakande Estate, Lekki (Video) by winterfell007(m): 5:46pm On Oct 12, 2019
lilwetdick:

you, you understand wetin to be global warming

this has nothing to do with global warming or climate change rather lack of proper drainage systems

He's right. Global temperatures are rising which melts the ice caps at the glaciers resulting in an increase in water levels.

1 Like

Re: Man Swims From His House To Friends Place In Jakande Estate, Lekki (Video) by BabaIbo: 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2019
Plead:

Lekki and ajah folks are rejected mainlanders claiming to be islanders shocked

You're free to console yourself...

Rejected mainlanders but their cost of living in that their new areas, stop confusing yourself alaye
Re: Man Swims From His House To Friends Place In Jakande Estate, Lekki (Video) by BabaIbo: 6:01pm On Oct 12, 2019
winterfell007:

He's right. Global temperatures are rising which melts the ice caps at the glaciers resulting in an increase in water levels.

You're wrong, the guy you quoted is right.

The problem here is due to lack of proper drainage system and not global warming.

Na ocean or sea water enter those areas abi na rainfall wey no see gutter flow through to water bodies

2 Likes

Re: Man Swims From His House To Friends Place In Jakande Estate, Lekki (Video) by AceVentura: 6:12pm On Oct 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:
After swimming in dirty water containing all sorts, he will start looking for who to give him blow-job. Useless Island boy.

Jakande is cut-off from the Island. That place is a freaking slum so don’t call it “the island”.
Re: Man Swims From His House To Friends Place In Jakande Estate, Lekki (Video) by RemiOAjayi: 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2019
Olalan:

This is not effect of global warming is bad planning and blockages of drainages... All our drainages are filled up with plastic bottles and pure water nylon
Re: Man Swims From His House To Friends Place In Jakande Estate, Lekki (Video) by toprealman: 6:25pm On Oct 12, 2019
Olalan:
This one na bad planning...... block/ no drainage system
Re: Man Swims From His House To Friends Place In Jakande Estate, Lekki (Video) by buharified009(m): 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:
you go sabi Mouth Action wella, sabi girl I sight you.
Re: Man Swims From His House To Friends Place In Jakande Estate, Lekki (Video) by Bbbwings: 6:28pm On Oct 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:
E ti yama

Re: Man Swims From His House To Friends Place In Jakande Estate, Lekki (Video) by highbee02: 6:48pm On Oct 12, 2019
jaxxy:
All the bacterias will Be smiling rite now.

Bacteria is d plural form of bacterium
Re: Man Swims From His House To Friends Place In Jakande Estate, Lekki (Video) by Bungay: 6:50pm On Oct 12, 2019
Hmmm free water
Re: Man Swims From His House To Friends Place In Jakande Estate, Lekki (Video) by jaxxy(m): 6:58pm On Oct 12, 2019
highbee02:

Bacteria is d plural form of bacterium

I felt I was wrong. Thx

1 Like

Re: Man Swims From His House To Friends Place In Jakande Estate, Lekki (Video) by Nmezor(f): 7:06pm On Oct 12, 2019
The dude get mind no be small. undecided who in his right senses will do this
Re: Man Swims From His House To Friends Place In Jakande Estate, Lekki (Video) by Gazzy88(m): 7:20pm On Oct 12, 2019
Kiddyong123ayo:
This is not Global warming, this is just poor drainage planning.
Except they are close to the ocean..... Anyways even mainland was flooded yesterday, ogba was terrible I had to beg one Oride biker to carry me from one Busstop to the next one and I paid 200 naira, because I had no choice, if not my shoes for spoil yesterday.... That ogba is not a reasonable place to stay at all..... And traffic gawd!!!!!!! I have said it,I will not marry and settle down in Lagos... My children will not suffer this madness... Lagos is just hype honestly.....
How some people still settle down in a place like Lagos baffles me. Relocate your family to ogun state and face your Lagos madness alone.
Re: Man Swims From His House To Friends Place In Jakande Estate, Lekki (Video) by UKusedBoyfriend(m): 7:28pm On Oct 12, 2019
Sometimes I wonder if it was bamboo that was used in cutting the placenta of these people. My 12 year old self wouldn't think of this shit let alone an adult.
Re: Man Swims From His House To Friends Place In Jakande Estate, Lekki (Video) by Tbasicme: 7:34pm On Oct 12, 2019
World Governments are acting as if nothing is happening. There is strive for economic growth which is propelled by sale of oil barrel as well as combustion of fossil fuel. I hope we all realize before it is too late.

Olalan:
Re: Man Swims From His House To Friends Place In Jakande Estate, Lekki (Video) by stieyven(m): 7:35pm On Oct 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Man Swims From His House To Friends Place In Jakande Estate, Lekki (Video) by Tbasicme: 7:45pm On Oct 12, 2019
Pls kindly read on global warming and how this brings about climate change. There is increase in water level which is attributed to melting artic region as well as glaciers (ice) as a result of increased earth temperature due to burning of fossil fuel and co2 (carbon di oxide) emission leading to green house effect.

That's just a simple summary of the process

Kiddyong123ayo:
This is not Global warming, this is just poor drainage planning.
Except they are close to the ocean..... Anyways even mainland was flooded yesterday, ogba was terrible I had to beg one Oride biker to carry me from one Busstop to the next one and I paid 200 naira, because I had no choice, if not my shoes for spoil yesterday.... That ogba is not a reasonable place to stay at all..... And traffic gawd!!!!!!! I have said it,I will not marry and settle down in Lagos... My children will not suffer this madness... Lagos is just hype honestly.....
Re: Man Swims From His House To Friends Place In Jakande Estate, Lekki (Video) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 12, 2019
winterfell007:

pls where is the ice cap and so you think the when the ice melt in Antarctica, it will affect Nigeria?

you must be joking... pls lets not confuse lack of proper drainage with global warming
Re: Man Swims From His House To Friends Place In Jakande Estate, Lekki (Video) by Myself2(m): 8:07pm On Oct 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor / This New Plane Designed For American President Will Shock You (photos) - See Mor / Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.