Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,715 members, 7,918,203 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 04:00 AM

52-yr-old Nigerian Woman Living In The UK Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 52-yr-old Nigerian Woman Living In The UK Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years (1194 Views)

Gedoni Ekpata's New Look As He Gets A Clean Shave After 17 Years / Yinka Ayefele Becomes Dad To Triplets As Wife Gives Birth To Three Babies In US / Olayode Juliana's Parents Reconcile After 17 Years Of Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

52-yr-old Nigerian Woman Living In The UK Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years by GistReport: 2:41pm On Oct 12, 2019
A 52-year-old Nigerian woman living in the UK gives birth to triplets after 17 years of marriage along with her husband.

As shared with caption...

A 52 year old lady, who happens to be my daughter in the Lord and one of my protocols, who has been looking for the fruit of the womb for 17 years along with her husband, have now received their long awaited babies ��. It seemed like they all wanted to come at once, because she was blessed with triplets. Now a woman of her age, having to deal with delivering triplets was not easy, however God was with her every step of the way. Now the mother is healthy and so are the children. Help me shout 7 Hallelujah!!! Congratulations to her and her new family�. I want to use her story as a point of contact for all others looking for a child, ask and it shall be given to you. I pray that by this time next year you shall all be rejoicing your new babies in Jesus mighty name.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/52-year-old-nigerian-woman-living-in-the-uk-gives-birth-to-triplets-after-17-years

Re: 52-yr-old Nigerian Woman Living In The UK Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years by GistReport: 2:41pm On Oct 12, 2019
See All Here Photos =>> HERE

Re: 52-yr-old Nigerian Woman Living In The UK Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2019
The reward for 27 months of toil given at once.
Who said God doesn't exist?
Re: 52-yr-old Nigerian Woman Living In The UK Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years by GistReport: 2:44pm On Oct 12, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: 52-yr-old Nigerian Woman Living In The UK Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years by IssaGist: 6:41pm On Oct 12, 2019
cool
Re: 52-yr-old Nigerian Woman Living In The UK Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years by TrendingGist: 9:44pm On Oct 12, 2019
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

You Are Not A True Marlian, We Don’t Graduate We Drop Out – Man Blast Fellow Mal / Tacha Celebrates 24th Birthday With Ex-bbnaija Stars (video) / Tacha And Larry Gaga Dating Rumors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.