Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,299 members, 7,943,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:21 PM

Virgins - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgins (5018 Views)

Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? / What's Wrong With Virgins? / True Facts About Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgins by Omolola1(f): 10:38pm On Nov 07, 2010
its ok, u re actually my namie
Re: Virgins by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 07, 2010
Mcheeew!
I'd rather be wedded to a non-virgin who'll be faithful than to 7 virgins with ROTTEN attitudes and unfaithful
Re: Virgins by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 07, 2010
Loliebaybe:

to those that felt the need 2 insult me i asked bcus i am one
just wanted to know the opinions ov people
im new to this anyway so i didnt realise alot of people had already posted the same question

my sister dont worry, im at ur back. I ve always prayed to get married to a virgin&do the floor opening myself legally. Pls keep ur pride. God bless u
Re: Virgins by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 07, 2010
Not another virgin thread, gosh!!!! Enough already!! *moving on*
Re: Virgins by Dsense(m): 11:23pm On Nov 07, 2010
wavemasta:

Not another virgin thread, gosh!!!! Enough already!! *moving on*
Watch sides as u dey vex waka .Okada men no get mercy ooo grin grin grin
Re: Virgins by biola44: 7:23am On Nov 08, 2010
me noticed most girls are actually jealous of virgins grin
Re: Virgins by MrsEve: 11:10am On Nov 08, 2010
Why would most women be jealous of virgins? If a woman is married, she is not supposed to be a virgin, if a woman was raped, she is not going to be a virgin, if a woman lives in a traditional tribal community and is engaged to be married she is not suppose to be a virgin, THERE ARE MANY REASONS WHY A WOMAN IS NOT A VIRGIN, and not all women loses it voluntarily either,
Re: Virgins by thiscounts(m): 11:37am On Nov 08, 2010
To Mrs Eve,
This response
        '' Uhmmmm Poster how can I be weeping and grieving, I AM MARRIED, I am not supposed to be a virgin''

of yours to my  I know how to insult too shows that you were defeated and I felt bitter that you made me insult you I would have gone ahead to add more insults of which might cause a grave damage to your home but I bite my tongue not to say more.The lesson I decided to teach is that never you be quick at insulting someone because the person might ''lenu bi pon-pon-pon''

I didnt mean to ruffle anybody's ago with my first post but u took it up with no regard to my person.Dont do that again.Cheers! grin grin grin grin
Re: Virgins by MrsEve: 11:45am On Nov 08, 2010
thiscounts:

To Mrs Eve,
This response
        '' Uhmmmm Poster how can I be weeping and grieving, I AM MARRIED, I am not supposed to be a virgin''

of yours to my  I know how to insult too shows that you were defeated and I felt bitter that you made me insult you I would have gone ahead to add more insults of which might cause a grave damage to your home but I bite my tongue not to say more.The lesson I decided to teach is that never you be quick at insulting someone because the person might ''lenu bi pon-pon-pon''

I didnt mean to ruffle anybody's ago with my first post but u took it up with no regard to my person.Dont do that again.Cheers! grin grin grin grin

Sweety, you must be the POSTER in a different username, You sound as if your wound is still festering and it only lasts as long as you let it last. I know I strike nerve cords naturally and that pisses people off but here is a little advice to take as you maturates. If it doesn't apply to you, don't jump in a gun fight with a knife. wink

It also appear to me that you do not know what INSULT means, "How can I be grieving or weeping, I am married and I am not suppose to be a virgin" is not an insult sweety. Next time you want to jump into a gun fight, BRING A GUN. wink
Re: Virgins by jaybee3(m): 11:48am On Nov 08, 2010
Being a V is grossly overrated.
I like/love experience. I'm not so good a teacher so lipsrsealed
Re: Virgins by MrsEve: 11:50am On Nov 08, 2010
Yeah I know that, TERRIBLE TEACHER tongue
Re: Virgins by thiscounts(m): 12:27pm On Nov 08, 2010
To MrsEve,

I know your Angullar gyrus is affected  and the two areas[Broca and Wennicle],and probably u suffer from brain damage, you should have remembered where we left it yesterday and  know that I'm not the poster but d one with innocent comment that means no hurt but u lunged and insulted me.So have this ace I have in the hole for this your response;

"How can I be grieving or weeping, I am married and I am not suppose to be a virgin" is not an insult sweety.  Next time you want to jump into a gun fight, BRING A GUN. ''

That you are married never mean you WERE not supposed to be a virgin.

You resorted to insult probably because, hope your husband is not listening,

YOU WERENT A VIRGIN ON THAT NIGHT.Poor you!
And you want us not to celebrate those obiedient girls that uphold dignity and never sell themselves for cheap commodity like bottle of coke  as you did.

A friend said you never let BINGO be until you sapped all its strenght, The Dog later died of OVERKILLING.
Re: Virgins by MrCork26: 12:29pm On Nov 08, 2010
Mr Cork<<<<Virgin, gentleman, respect womens , caring and lovingful wink
Re: Virgins by lgboks(m): 12:39pm On Nov 08, 2010
i just cant stop laughing!!!!!!!! u guys are so hilarious, cheers to d virgins in da house wink wink wink wink
Re: Virgins by iice(f): 1:26pm On Nov 08, 2010
Mrseve. . .please don't bother wink
You know how slow people are cheesy

Overcooked and overdone, no wonder brains nor dey work.  Eating bread everyday is not good for you! grin grin

wavemasta:

Not another virgin thread, gosh!!!! Enough already!!  *moving on*

Oga ooo.  Nor mind them.  Na only as far as their imagination fit stretch

biola44:

me noticed most girls are actually jealous of virgins grin

Was that a joke?
Naija oooo grin grin
Re: Virgins by kulfaith: 4:23pm On Nov 08, 2010
infact this is the best tread i ave ever seen. peeps
Re: Virgins by afribeauty(f): 4:51pm On Nov 08, 2010
@ostrology am kool and u? @poster 4real,virginity is great,its a pride of a woman. I believe evrywoman born of woman has it at one time,bt then no mata ow smart we re,we got to loose it somday,to a man,either to ur husband,boyfrnd,secretlova,d guy next door,a gigolo,1st love etc we stil wont want to die a virgin except 4 d nuns. So virgin or not,we re who we are. some men like virgin some dont,some dont care abt ur virginity,its who u re dey want. All we need to do is define our feminity.
Re: Virgins by kulfaith: 5:30pm On Nov 08, 2010
@ afri * thumb up* for you,

nice tread that makes me laugh. *thumb up for all , lol
Re: Virgins by ShyOne(f): 6:04pm On Nov 08, 2010
Every Person on this thread has experienced virginity - SO CELEBRATE EACH OTHER

We are special during different PHASES OF THIS LIFE CYCLE EVENT WE LIVE

I was a virgin for 18 years and proud of it

I am now sexually active with ONLY ONE MAN and physically speaking I am ONE OF THE CLEANEST WOMEN when it comes to feminine hygiene

Do the right exercises and your va-j-j will definitely feel VIRGIN TIGHT

So what is the hoopla?

Every man on this thread has been a virgin

And if the sex is right you can definitely still make your man feel like he's with a virgin if that is his desire

To each society its own - Depending on WHO YOU ARE virginity is either overrated or underrated

LIFE AND IT'S DAILY ISSUES IS SO MUCH BIGGER THAN who has or hasn't been between your thighs
Re: Virgins by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 08, 2010
Op yes they are. One of my big sister and last girl of my family got married last week @ 30 and she is a virgin not only if I am proud of her, I gave her a surprise she will never forget in her life. Her husband appreciate her and the entire family do too. One surprising thing she used to male's best-friend.
Re: Virgins by 49cents(m): 8:02pm On Nov 08, 2010
Shy-One:

Every Person on this thread has experienced virginity - SO CELEBRATE EACH OTHER

We are special during different PHASES OF THIS LIFE CYCLE EVENT WE LIVE

I was a virgin for 18 years and proud of it

I am now sexually active with ONLY ONE MAN and physically speaking I am ONE OF THE CLEANEST WOMEN when it comes to feminine hygiene

Do the right exercises and your va-j-j will definitely feel VIRGIN TIGHT

So what is the hoopla?

Every man on this thread has been a virgin

And if the sex is right you can definitely still make your man feel like he's with a virgin if that is his desire

To each society its own - Depending on WHO YOU ARE virginity is either overrated or underrated

LIFE AND IT'S DAILY ISSUES IS SO MUCH BIGGER THAN who has or hasn't been between your thighs

You just confirmed my hypothesis: many sexually active people, married or unmarried do not understand a thing about sex, for such people it is just a release of tension , they just discovered and end up becoming dominated by its power.

sex is supposed to bond two beings such that they will be able to do that which a single person just cant. The iintimacy that sex brings about is unworthy of the unmarried, that is why it is difficult to overcome an ex without irrationally hating them.

Virgins have a greater chance to bond better with their spouses (all things being present) than spouses with long litanies of ex-es.
BTW Virginty is just a state of preservation for the worthy one of intimacy; it is not really about an umbroken hymen or possessing other physical qualities of virgin.

If you are a virgin dont be naive cos thats why you are berated and even scorned live your life everyday happily and confidently you are not missing a thing you are just saving it all for the life-long future
Re: Virgins by ShyOne(f): 11:58pm On Nov 08, 2010
49cents:

[/b]
You just confirmed my hypothesis: many sexually active people, married or unmarried  do not understand a thing about sex, for such people it is just a release of tension , they just discovered and end up becoming dominated by its power. 

sex is supposed to bond two beings such that they will be able to do that which a single person just cant. The iintimacy that sex brings about is unworthy of the unmarried, that is why it is difficult to overcome an ex without irrationally hating them.

Virgins have a greater chance to bond better with their spouses (all things being present) than spouses with long litanies of ex-es.
BTW Virginty is just a state of preservation for the worthy one of intimacy; it is not really about an umbroken hymen or possessing other physical qualities of virgin.

If you are a virgin dont be naive cos thats why you are berated and even scorned live your life everyday happily and confidently you are not missing a thing you are just saving it all for the life-long future

@ 49 CENTS:  VIRGIN THIS! OK?

When you have a hypothesis - STATE IT FIRST before opening your mouth about what I did or did not confirm - ok Big Boy?

Don't assume anything about me as YOU KNOW ME NOT!!!

I don't release tension by having sex - as my body IS SACRED TO ME.  As far as my understanding anything about sex you are delirious as you KNOW NOT WHAT I DO AND DO NOT UNDERSTAND.

I have been married - my husband died - GOT IT?

I am also re-engaged and am scheduled to remarry in Lagos in 2 months - ok genius?

I'm BLESSED ON SOOO MANY DIFFERENT LEVELS that to break it down to you is what is "unworthy of me - wasting my valuable time explaining sex, virginity, bonding, loyalty and intimacy it to you - as your response is clearly indicative of the fact that you wouldn't understand and I refuse to take the time to school you further."
Re: Virgins by deols(f): 12:51am On Nov 09, 2010
Being a virgin is Great!

To me, it wouldnt be so as to get the appreciation of who you get married to( even though that is one of the gains of it), but to get the appreciation

of your Lord.Cos only from Him can you get the full reward for your chastity.

A cousin of mine got sick sometime ago to the point that She thought she was going to die. But d'u know what prayer she said, She asked God to av mercy on her, if only for the fact that she had been chaste all her life.That brought joy to her mother's face. . and She recovered from her illness. .and is now married to someone who so much appreciates her!
Re: Virgins by biola44: 4:40am On Nov 09, 2010
good for you
Re: Virgins by maxxy: 5:55pm On Nov 09, 2010
hmmm
Re: Virgins by Loliebaybe(f): 7:44pm On Nov 09, 2010
MRS EVE
ME I DNT WANT TROUBLE O, I ONLI ASKED A QUESTION I DIDNT EVEN RESPOND 2 U PLS LEAVE ME OUT OV D DRAMMA THANK U
Re: Virgins by otis2hero(m): 7:55pm On Nov 09, 2010
Am a virgin and i am gonna kip it till i marrry,  dats discipline, if u r kip it, u r more dan a precious stone. trust me , virgins r hard to find dis days and any will b appreciated so much by anyone , have u seen any virgin gurl dat isnt married or looking for husband? if yes knw she no wan marry. check my signature

i like that my dear, keep it, its your treasure

i love virgins
Re: Virgins by otikpoko(m): 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2010
Keeping yourself chaste in This morally depraved world is not jeasy one bit at all.
You get all sort of insult from those who do not remain chaste and are Jeolous of you.
Some girls will even be asking you if you have a Manhood and so on.The bible told us that all those that commit fornication will be destroyed.You know that the bible says Fornication is bad yet many engage in it and expect God to forgive them.
I'm proud to say i am One.Assuming i wasn't,i would have been Dead by now.
Some greedy doctor's can't eat you money if you are one.
I wasn't fine so i went to the hospital for treatment.The doctor started telling me all sort of nonsense,that i have an std,i was like, how manage,he said that i was my Girl Love that gave it to me and if i don't start treatment now,instead of spending 35k for treatment,i will end up spending up to 55k with serious pain.I asked the doctor if he is sure of what he was saying,he said he is very sure of what he was saying and asked me if i wanted to teach him his Profession.
I got up from my seat and gave him two very very nasty Slap angry angry for wanting to make dishonest gain through me.I told him that i have never had sex and i don't share my blade with anyone.He asked me,not even once?I told him NO!!
He immediately apologized for what he did and gave me the right prescription which i paid N750 for.
Now assuming i had had sex only once,he would have capitalized on it and billed me heavily for treatment.
God who said we should abstain from fornication has many GOOD reasons why he did.
My former neighbor died two week ago after serious illness which lasted for more 1 year.
She died of AIDS(Confirmed)
Many people will critize we Virgins and will say they will never marry a virgin.
Later on they will come again to nairaland that their husband/wife is cheating on them but if their spouse was the first,they wouldn't know if the person was good at it or not because the person the is their first and they would enjoy it that way.
It pays to keep God's commandment which includes abstaining from fornication.
Re: Virgins by Appleyard(m): 11:30pm On Nov 09, 2010
PLS MY DEAR, dont mind wat dey are saying.believe it or not,d greatest respect a woman will ever hav is for her virginity to be kept intact till her marriage day.i even am one,though am 29,but dat is my principle.am not surprise at guys reacting negetively to this,but for a woman(MRSEVE) or wat,who claim 2 b married, 2 negetively react to dis,shows how myopic some peopl cud b,and what a 'great' mother she would b to her children. PATHETIC!
Re: Virgins by biola44: 4:34am On Nov 10, 2010
hypocritical grin
Re: Virgins by deols(f): 9:59am On Nov 10, 2010
Virginity should be celebrated in a world where everything right is made jest of. Am sure deep down, some people wish they had kept themselves chaste but just decide to go with the flow.
Re: Virgins by thiscounts(m): 11:07am On Nov 10, 2010
''Posted on: Yesterday at 11:30:19 PMPosted by: Appleyard
Insert Quote
PLS MY DEAR, dont mind wat dey are saying.believe it or not,d greatest respect a woman will ever hav is for her virginity to be kept intact till her marriage day.i even am one,though am 29,but dat is my principle.am not surprise at guys reacting negetively to this,but for a woman(MRSEVE) or wat,who claim 2 b married, 2 negetively react to dis,shows how myopic some peopl cud b,and what a 'great' mother she would b to her children. PATHETIC! ''

God bless you.That we are no longer one shouldnt make us condernm the right thing.I lost mine when I was 25 tyring to please a girl friend whom I was dating but wasnt a virgin.
Now I regret I did because we didnt end up marrying.Should I remain obstinate not to yeild to her urge, that,I fear I would lose her but gess what I compromised my belief and pleased her
And the end result is still the same, SHE STILL LEAVES ME.
THEN SOMETING WAS AT LOSS, MY VIRGINITY! Though I learnt lesson from it that sex is not that paradise feeling the way they always portray it to be. And since then I've conquered the intimidating power of sex and always dictacte for my feelings because I know it is painted with much more colours than what it actually is.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Smokers: Would You Quit Smoking For Your Dreamboat? / Mods, Pls Lift The Ban On Sandrannna / 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.