Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,879 members, 7,876,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:25 PM

Pray Together, Eat Together, Talk Together, Sleep Together - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pray Together, Eat Together, Talk Together, Sleep Together (2662 Views)

We Live Together, Eat Together, Share Theory Same Bed, And Don't Have Sex / Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Pray Together, Eat Together, Talk Together, Sleep Together by mikkymoi(m): 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2011
waiter, one more beer pls,
Re: Pray Together, Eat Together, Talk Together, Sleep Together by claremont(m): 8:05pm On Aug 01, 2011
@OP: That is a totally flawed hypothesis. There are couples who do neither of those aforementioned things and their relationships still survive, the fact is that tolerance and mutual compatibility is the key to success in relationships.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love / I Told Her To Marry Him, Now I Want Her Back! / Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.