Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,472 members, 7,978,546 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:08 AM

Why Nigeria Remains A Fool Forever - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigeria Remains A Fool Forever (511 Views)

Nigeria Remains Backward Because Of Self-Centred Leaders – Obasanjo / Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa / IMF: Nigeria Remains Largest Economy In Africa, 26th In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigeria Remains A Fool Forever by Fineboigossip(m): 9:24pm On Oct 12, 2019
I Want To Make It Clear To Everyone That Nigeria,will Forever Remain A Fool And Noting On This Earth Can Change It....
Nigeria Gained Indepence In 1960 When She Shouldnt Have,this Was So, Because, She Was Jealous Of Ghana Independence Of 1957...
What You Should Know Is That, Nigeria Was Too Young At That Paticular Time To Gain Independence,or Permit Me To Say "she Was Underage"....In Your Own Thought, Imagine Giving Total Freedom To A Kid,for Him Or Her To Control He Or Herself....,what Do You Think That Child Will Grow Into?? An Idiot Or Peharps A Big Fool??, Who Doesnt Learn From Mistakes??,because He Or She Was Giving Total Freedom At Early Age To Do As He Or She Pleases?
Exactly,that Is Nigeria,and Thats Why We Exprience Bad Government After Bad Government.Nigeria Was Too Young To Gain Independence..Nobody Except God Can Change The System...
Nigeria Is Now 59years...Noting To Show!!!
Remember The Adage That Says "a Fool At 40,is A Fool Forever....
I Rest My Case...
Nairalanders,what Do You Think?
Re: Why Nigeria Remains A Fool Forever by Fineboigossip(m): 11:44pm On Oct 12, 2019
Talk Your Mind
Re: Why Nigeria Remains A Fool Forever by kapelvej: 11:46pm On Oct 12, 2019
Fineboigossip:
I Want To Make It Clear To Everyone That Nigeria,will Forever Remain A Fool And Noting On This Earth Can Change It....
Nigeria Gained Indepence In 1960 When She Shouldnt Have,this Was So, Because, She Was Jealous Of Ghana Independence Of 1957...
What You Should Know Is That, Nigeria Was Too Young At That Paticular Time To Gain Independence,or Permit Me To Say "she Was Underage"....In Your Own Thought, Imagine Giving Total Freedom To A Kid,for Him Or Her To Control He Or Herself....,what Do You Think That Child Will Grow Into?? An Idiot Or Peharps A Big Fool??, Who Doesnt Learn From Mistakes??,because He Or She Was Giving Total Freedom At Early Age To Do As He Or She Pleases?
Exactly,that Is Nigeria,and Thats Why We Exprience Bad Government After Bad Government.Nigeria Was Too Young To Gain Independence..Nobody Except God Can Change The System...
Nigeria Is Now 59years...Noting To Show!!!
Remember The Adage That Says "a Fool At 40,is A Fool Forever....
I Rest My Case...
Nairalanders,what Do You Think?
grin grin grin E pain am

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Remains A Fool Forever by Fineboigossip(m): 11:48pm On Oct 12, 2019
@kapelvej Whot Do You Mean?
Re: Why Nigeria Remains A Fool Forever by kapelvej: 12:11pm On Oct 13, 2019
Fineboigossip:
@kapelvej
Whot Do You Mean?
I mean the situation of Nigeria dey pepper you for bodily. The truth is that I have stopped blaming the leaders , but the fools that keep inventing lies to defend the leaders. Nigerians are the strangest people on earth. We are so neck deep into ethnic and religious considerations. Take Osibanjo for exams, a pastor but look at what he is doing, worst still his church is not speaking out. The same church that criticised the last administration now urging us to support this one because there member is in the administration. How can a pastor be involved in sharing 10k in every state that election is being held.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Approves The Appointment Of Actress Funke Adesiyan As First Lady’s P.A / See What Is Happening In Nigeria!! (PICTURES) / FG Secures World Bank’s Approval To Borrow $3 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.