Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,564 members, 7,951,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:44 PM

Kim Kardashian West Gets Baptised At Historic Church In Armenia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian West Gets Baptised At Historic Church In Armenia (1746 Views)

DJ Cuppy Baptised, Becomes Born Again (Photos) / Close-up Photo Of Kim Kardashian West's Skin Goes Viral On Reddit: 'I Think This / Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian West Gets Baptised At Historic Church In Armenia by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:40pm On Oct 12, 2019
'So Blessed': Kim Kardashian West Gets Baptized at Historic Church in Armenia
11-10-2019
Emily Jones

Socialite and business mogul Kim Kardashian West visited her family's homeland of Armenia to get baptised with her children at what scholars say is one of the oldest churches in the world.

"So blessed to have been baptised along with my babies at Mother See of Holy Etchmiadzin, Armenia's main cathedral which is sometimes referred to as the Vatican of the Armenian Apostolic Church. This church was built in 303 AD," West wrote in an Instagram post.

West is pictured lighting candles in the cathedral, an orthodox tradition that symbolises Jesus being the light of the world.

Another photo shows her participating in a traditional Armenian service with her children, along with her sister Kourtney Kardashian and her own children.

The visit comes after West's husband Kanye West announced he is done producing secular music and is only committed to creating gospel music. The hip-hop superstar is expected to drop his latest album titled "Jesus is King" at any moment, after failing to finish the project by the September 27 release date.

Earlier this year, Kanye began invite-only, church-style events called "Sunday Services," declaring that he is now a "born-again Christian."

Adam Tyson, a pastor who has preached at the Sunday Services, says West's newfound faith is real.

"He is living and walking with God," Tyson told "The Pure Flix Podcast," noting that he's seen noticeable changes in the rapper's life. "He's in the Bible. He's in prayer."

Tyson recalled a conversation he had with West about how he found Jesus.

"(Kanye said), 'I was just under the weight of my sin and I was being convicted that I was running from God, and I knew I needed to make things right, so I came to Christ — I came out of darkness and came into the light,'" Tyson recounted.

The pastor shared the gospel with West, who replied: "I told you I've been radically saved. I believe that message and I want to get that message out to the world."

Source

1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian West Gets Baptised At Historic Church In Armenia by Princeton92(m): 11:00pm On Oct 12, 2019
Nice, God's love is sufficient for all as he's not a man

#No one is perfect just as no one is bad, that's why God made us to be imperfect perfection of his works

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian West Gets Baptised At Historic Church In Armenia by Birdeyeview: 11:47pm On Oct 12, 2019
really?
Re: Kim Kardashian West Gets Baptised At Historic Church In Armenia by mrwonlasewonie: 12:53am On Oct 13, 2019
Congratulations my sister.i am so happy for you tongue
Re: Kim Kardashian West Gets Baptised At Historic Church In Armenia by PureGoldh(m): 7:36am On Oct 13, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Kim Kardashian West Gets Baptised At Historic Church In Armenia by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:44pm On Oct 13, 2019
Princeton92:

Nice, God's love is sufficient for all as he's not a man

#No one is perfect just as no one is bad, that's why God made us to be imperfect perfection of his works

May the Lord give us the mind to comprehend the magnitude of God's magnificent and magnanimous love. smiley

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian West Gets Baptised At Historic Church In Armenia by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:34pm On Oct 13, 2019
Birdeyeview:

really?

Yes, really. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian West Gets Baptised At Historic Church In Armenia by 2dice01: 10:39pm On Oct 13, 2019
Read a Propaganda online saying the kanye and his family are using these their Born again Package to Blasphem God

Who am i to Judge anyone

Make i dey my dey

(1) (Reply)

How Olamide Artiste, Fireboy Was Chased Out From Home He Was Squatting Last Year / Singer Qdot Alagbe Gifts His Mom A House On Her Birthday (photos) / See White People Who Are 'marlians' Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.