Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,603 members, 7,934,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 01:42 PM

Greatest Shock Of My Life - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Greatest Shock Of My Life (508 Views)

VIDEO: Man Gives Assassins The Shock Of Their Lives With His Shooting Skills / Man Takes Children For DNA Test, Gets The Shock Of A Lifetime / #lagosunrest: One Million Boys Gets The Greatest Shock As They Visited Bariga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Greatest Shock Of My Life by princeemcee: 1:59am On Oct 13, 2019
Hlooo nairalanders... i am about sharing the greatest shock i ever receive in life, please pardon my blunder.
we are a group of 5 cliqs as friends, i mean real gees, same tribe, we eat together, do stuffs together, the only thing that separate us is work for d past 4years, to the extend people think we are from same family... there is dis dude(A) amongst us who rented and pay 4 d room we have been living in.
i moved out from the room to my family house which is just a stone throw for the past 2months now cox of my exam is approaching and i gat to revise.
Today at about 8pm after av gone to sleep and locked the gate, i got a call with friend (M) number asking me to come out quickly cos thr was somewhere we were about to go and rain was drizling then, on going out i saw friend (R) and i asked him if friend (A) is not coming he said yes.
Re: Greatest Shock Of My Life by phyllumtopilla: 2:01am On Oct 13, 2019
princeemcee:
Hlooo nairalanders... i am about sharing the greatest shock i ever receive in life, please pardon my blunder.
we are a group of 5 cliqs as friends, i mean real gees, same tribe, we eat together, do stuffs together, the only thing that separate us is work for d past 4years, to the extend people think we are from same family... there is dis dude(A) amongst us who rented and pay 4 d room we have been living in.
i moved out from the room to my family house which is just a stone throw for the past 2months now cox of my exam is approaching and i gat to revise.
Today at about 8pm after av gone to sleep and locked the gate, i got a call with friend (M) number asking me to come out quickly cos thr was somewhere we were about to go and rain was drizling then, on going out i saw friend (R) and i asked him if friend (A) is not coming he said yes.

Are you okay
Re: Greatest Shock Of My Life by princeemcee: 2:34am On Oct 13, 2019
I with friend (R) went together which we were spent about 20-30 minutes on coming back we went directly inside room which we met friend (I) sleep, i woke him and asked where are the rest and he said they went out, i went out and called friend (A) and he said he is cuming, so i with friend (R) waited for him just outside my family house.
Few minutes on his arival we saw my mum coming out from gate depresed i thought she wanted telling me to go in and lock the gate, until she told us... Arm Robbers just attacked them inside robbed and tied her down... i was shocked so we ran inside to check my dad and my 3 lil nephews, confirming they were all okay i went in to check my bag when my mum told me they have taking the cash inside #55,000... my mum was so shocked that i have to calm the old woman down until my elder brothers arrived, we then went out with my friend and i was pondering about what just occured thanking God my family are safe. Mom said they were about 4 in numbers all with matchets and knives...
Re: Greatest Shock Of My Life by princeemcee: 2:58am On Oct 13, 2019
Her prayers was just i shouldn't come home at that moment since they have burst all the globe to the entrance and everywhere was dark...
After all the thanking of God i went back inside. then my brothes were going back to there houses, i followed and lock the gate... on coming back inside i got a call from friend (I) and he said (Kato da Gora) area vigilante just came to the room and took friend (A) around 11pm, mom was about to start prayers when she asked what happend and i told her, on going out i met about 6 of our neighbour hood frnds discusing abt the issue, they asked whc house was robbed and i told them its my house, so they asked us to go to the vigilante office wic we did, on arriving i heard the greatest shock of my life, that my friend (A) was the master mind behind the robbery... jeez, i was shocked to knee, i culdn't think right up till dis moment cox tears have been droping 4 my eyes..
Re: Greatest Shock Of My Life by Jabioro: 3:10am On Oct 13, 2019
The greatest enemy is your friends pretending to be true friend..they are dangerous enemy

1 Like

Re: Greatest Shock Of My Life by princeemcee: 3:17am On Oct 13, 2019
He asked to speak with me which i went, as he asked me to please dont allow the case to cast, as he told me its not only his doing, that there is someone among our friends who knows about it which i asked him to tell me but but he obliged and said until the next morning, d oda dude who exposed them said they have been trying to get in for past 4day but the gate is locked, he also said friend(A) told him i have and spend money alot.
i havent told my mom or dad anything yet, i definitely know they will be so shocked cox even among all my friends they are just into him wella.
hmmmm... look at the people i call friends, i dnt even know who to trust any more...
lets see what unfold tommorow, am a bit at ease now for puring whats on my mind out.

1 Like

Re: Greatest Shock Of My Life by meezynetwork(m): 3:33am On Oct 13, 2019
Òk na
Re: Greatest Shock Of My Life by capitalzero: 4:19am On Oct 13, 2019
Thank God they have not used you for ritual.
Re: Greatest Shock Of My Life by Orjioorji(f): 5:57am On Oct 13, 2019
Guy you need to avoid those friends.
Re: Greatest Shock Of My Life by americaninja1: 6:15am On Oct 13, 2019
U don’t nid to hide anything. That nigga is nt ur friend, make him suffer dats d consequence of his action
Re: Greatest Shock Of My Life by Nobody: 6:03am On Oct 16, 2019
I cannot believe you are in university.You write dismally.

(1) (Reply)

Is Sahara Reporters Anti-yoruba? / Hilarious Reactions As Interpol Allegedly Arrest Instagram Big Bog, Mompha / Viewers Advice 1972 When An Arm Robber Was Publicly Executed In Firing Squad La

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.