Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,962 members, 7,949,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:58 AM

Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Advice (229 Views)

I Need Advice On A Single Mother Of Two. / (photo) This Girl Has Finished Me Pls I Need Advice / My Three Years Girl Friend As Finish Me Please I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Advice by Nobody: 2:44am On Oct 13, 2019
I plan to begin a diagnostic business this month, please advice me on how to follow it considering that other diagnostic center are In the the town.
Re: Need Advice by Ladylite: 2:54am On Oct 13, 2019
KELVINWONU048:
I plan to begin a diagnostic business this month, please advice me on how to follow it considering that other diagnostic center are In the the town.

No one can do your duty for you. If you can't do that then don't even start....

What is all this? People come here asking people to use their brain for them... Oga what is your purpose of doing it when it is already being done by others...

Why not sit and plan for yourself and meet people who are not on nairaland but physical people who either are into the business successfully or know much about it.

This is the wrong approach. Don't start if you have no ideas of your own then you want contribution.... When u are not paying us or calling for partnership, abeg Park well.

Get books on startups and how to do business and study so hard till your mind opens to the right business.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Yorubas So Respectful? / Giving Up? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.