Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,552 members, 7,951,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:55 PM

How to make money from selling free e-book. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to make money from selling free e-book. (538 Views)

Can One Use The Money Made From Selling A Land To Start Up A Business / Meet The Man Who Makes A Fortune From Selling Roasted Frogs In Nigeria / How To Make 7k -12k From Selling A Bicycles; Without Initial Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How to make money from selling free e-book. by Editorme: 5:47pm On Nov 07, 2010
Do you know that the problem of unemployment can only be solved by the level of information you have?
Do you know that you can make cool legitimate money from selling e-books you get for free?
It is very simple and easy!
One of the fast selling e-books in this information age is an e-book entitled "Discover how to get a brand new laptop computer of up to 320GB HDD for just #15,000 in Nigeria".
The e-book contains detailed information on how to get a brand new laptop computer from BigPlus Nigeria which is the organisation running the Flexible Laptop Innovative Project for Africa.(FLIP AFRICA).
Eventhough I bought the e-book from an information marketer, however, considering the increasing number of unemployment in Nigeria, I will give the e-book out for free; so that you can make money from selling it to others.
The e-book has been attached.
You can download it free of charge and sell it at any price you like.
Information is Power!
Information is wealth!!
Lets contribute our own quota towards reducing the level of unemployment in Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Need More Clients For Your Business? / I Need Help Registering On Ebay / Gsm Recharge Card Printing Business Expose For Just #7oo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.