Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,254 members, 7,967,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 11:29 PM

Anita Okoye With Her Three Children (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Okoye With Her Three Children (Photos) (44892 Views)

Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) / "Men Them" - Paul Okoye With Peter Obi / Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Okoye With Her Three Children (Photos) by tiana29(f): 7:56pm On Oct 13, 2019
Beautiful....
Re: Anita Okoye With Her Three Children (Photos) by momove4real25(f): 8:01pm On Oct 13, 2019
Lovely
Re: Anita Okoye With Her Three Children (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 8:06pm On Oct 13, 2019
lovienna:
Everyone that is born of woman is of few days that is full of trouble. I just hope they don't overpamper these kids and make them grow up weak toward the adversities of life.
Kilon try lati so ? undecided
Re: Anita Okoye With Her Three Children (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2019
Trust me one of my achievements in life will be to marry an intelligent woman.
After all, no deduction of bride price for a foolish one. grin

1 Like

Re: Anita Okoye With Her Three Children (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Them no even fyn self
Can I see your rat children
Re: Anita Okoye With Her Three Children (Photos) by puremaind: 8:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
Paul i like ur family may almighty God protect ur family
Re: Anita Okoye With Her Three Children (Photos) by Blacksavage: 8:57pm On Oct 13, 2019
soooo make we go fry rock abi watin wait ooh she wear bra so?
Re: Anita Okoye With Her Three Children (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Them no even fyn self
Look at this dirty buffalo with rotten cunnt undecided
Re: Anita Okoye With Her Three Children (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 11:27pm On Oct 13, 2019
dominique:
The little girl really loves her mum, she can't seem to take her eyes off her

so why do you hate Peter?
Re: Anita Okoye With Her Three Children (Photos) by kevotek1000(m): 11:50pm On Oct 13, 2019
When people realizes how important it is to keep a personal lifestyle the better for them. Flaunting photos up and down is seriously not our business. Learn to keep your private life private.
Re: Anita Okoye With Her Three Children (Photos) by bitingcool: 12:16am On Oct 14, 2019
collinsDeji:
Anita Okoye, the wife of singer Paul Okoye took to Instagram to share this adorable photo of herself and their three children, Andre and twins Nathan and Nadia Okoye posing together before they attended their first wedding event.

She captioned the photo: ‘My Greatest Achievements in a picture! This was our first time attending a wedding together.’

A few months ago, Anita Okoye shared interesting things about her three kids.

In her words: “This picture sums up a day in my life! Andre: My superhero and sidekick wrapped in one!•• Nathan: independent, inquisitive and focused as ever! ••Nadia: My boss lady, either asking a question or giving directions!

https://thickmatch.com/paul-okoyes-wife-anita-shares-adorable-photo-three-children/

Green snake in the green grass
Re: Anita Okoye With Her Three Children (Photos) by yoyo4456: 4:20am On Oct 14, 2019
Path to wealth That can actually be done The more you do, the richer
if you know how. Just you play the game with us. >>> slotxo
Re: Anita Okoye With Her Three Children (Photos) by Depressed101: 8:39am On Oct 14, 2019
whayo:
In need of uk used laptops?

Look no further...

a trial will convince you
whayo?? undecided seriously?
Re: Anita Okoye With Her Three Children (Photos) by Stellahappiness(f): 9:11am On Oct 14, 2019
Onyi22:
Them no even fyn self
. Are u jealous?
Re: Anita Okoye With Her Three Children (Photos) by Thunderblasts(m): 10:54am On Oct 14, 2019
kendrick93:
I've not seen the okoye's kids hanging with each other....hmm
I hope they are not taking their beef to that extent involving their kids
My dear safety is important in all rounds...
It's a wicked world out there.
If you doubt it, practice such and tell your own story
Re: Anita Okoye With Her Three Children (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 12:06pm On Oct 14, 2019
Then role with Thatfairguy tongue
AwkaetitiBabe:
Aaawwwwwww! I like

Can't wait for mine.. Need me fine babies kiss kiss
Re: Anita Okoye With Her Three Children (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 12:07pm On Oct 14, 2019
Then role with Thatfairguy shocked
AwkaetitiBabe:
Aaawwwwwww! I like

Can't wait for mine.. Need me fine babies kiss kiss
Re: Anita Okoye With Her Three Children (Photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 14, 2019
ThatFairGuy:
Then role with Thatfairguy tongue
Indeed
Re: Anita Okoye With Her Three Children (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 9:04pm On Oct 14, 2019
YES cool
AwkaetitiBabe:
Indeed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business / Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance / Alex VS Kiki Osinbajo: Who Rocked The Camo Look Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.