Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,558 members, 7,917,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 02:40 PM

Anambra Church Where Money Is Sprayed On The Alter As Nigerians React (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Church Where Money Is Sprayed On The Alter As Nigerians React (video) (1271 Views)

Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) / Inside Ilu Aje, A Ghost Village In Oyo, Where Money Has No Value. / Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Church Where Money Is Sprayed On The Alter As Nigerians React (video) by nasstil: 4:42pm On Oct 13, 2019
Re: Anambra Church Where Money Is Sprayed On The Alter As Nigerians React (video) by Carmit(m): 4:45pm On Oct 13, 2019
Anambra for show grin
Re: Anambra Church Where Money Is Sprayed On The Alter As Nigerians React (video) by murphyibiam15(m): 4:47pm On Oct 13, 2019
I showed this news to my landlord and he gave out his rich daughter to me for free, thank you so much OP
Re: Anambra Church Where Money Is Sprayed On The Alter As Nigerians React (video) by Flexherbal(m): 4:56pm On Oct 13, 2019
murphyibiam15:
I showed this news to my landlord and he gave out his rich daughter out to me for free, thank you so much OP

Lucky you. Lol!
Re: Anambra Church Where Money Is Sprayed On The Alter As Nigerians React (video) by atorioke(m): 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2019
Flexherbal:

Lucky you. Lol!
Earn ₦ 500 and get a fast, affordable loan with Branch! Get the Branch app: https://branch.co/download/atori1a48d. Be sure to enter my promo code atori1a48d to get ₦ 500 in credit after repaying your first loan.
Re: Anambra Church Where Money Is Sprayed On The Alter As Nigerians React (video) by muykem: 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2019
Igbo turns everything to business include church. Atiku is at edge of being declare bankruptcy.
Re: Anambra Church Where Money Is Sprayed On The Alter As Nigerians React (video) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 13, 2019
Wow
That's a nice church.
Pastor Odumejeje, I dey feel your vibe..
May the Lord continue to use you abundantly.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Church Where Money Is Sprayed On The Alter As Nigerians React (video) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
muykem:
Igbo turns everything to business include church. Atiku is at edge of being declare bankruptcy.

Adeboye RCCG
oyedepo winners
Adefarasin house on the rock
olukoya mountain of firr
Ayodele
TB Joshua synagogue and etc

I hope you know they are CEOs (Executive Director) of their various ministerial companies.

(1) (Reply)

Senators That Are Pushing For The Hate Speech Bill And Those Opposing / Nigerian Richest Politicians And Their Net Worth..number 1 Will Shock You / Seven Lies The Nigerian Media Have Been Telling Against Ojukwu For 50 Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.