Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,158 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:13 AM

Is There any Limitation To a Wordpress Websites? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is There any Limitation To a Wordpress Websites? (676 Views)

How To Speed Up Wordpress Websites In 2022 / Why Do Wordpress Websites Look Fresher Than Normal Sites. / Best Plugins For Faster Loading Wordpress Websites In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There any Limitation To a Wordpress Websites? by KubwaBoy: 7:10pm On Oct 13, 2019
I won't call myself a web designer but I know how to build wonderful websites using WordPress and enhancing it with some great plugins. But anytime I tell people to give me jobs or let me design the website for them, they tend to underrate what I can do with wordpress.
This is why I am curious to ask if there is any limitation to what a WordPress website can do.
Re: Is There any Limitation To a Wordpress Websites? by RealLordZeus(m): 7:18pm On Oct 13, 2019
Of course! There are many limitations, unless you can build your own custom plugins to solve problems but this is different from your case
Re: Is There any Limitation To a Wordpress Websites? by stanliwise(m): 8:11pm On Oct 13, 2019
KubwaBoy:
I won't call myself a web designer but I know how to build wonderful websites using WordPress and enhancing it with some great plugins. But anytime I tell people to give me jobs or let me design the website for them, they tend to underrate what I can do with wordpress.
This is why I am curious to ask if there is any limitation to what a WordPress website can do.
yes actually, you only know how to use wordpress software. You don't know how it was made. Although many people underrate one of most powerful web tools housing more 30% of web. Actually you have alot of short comings when it comes to making dedicated websites.
Re: Is There any Limitation To a Wordpress Websites? by bedfordng(m): 8:20am On Oct 14, 2019
limitation is customization for those who don't have knowledge of coding. some clients might want some features which you may not find any plugin that for that. but if you know how WordPress framework works and can code php, then you can fix that by coding a plugin for any features needed
Re: Is There any Limitation To a Wordpress Websites? by fnep2smooth(m): 9:51am On Oct 14, 2019
No limitations... WordPress is build with php and if you can code with php you can build anything with WordPress.

talking from experience...

(1) (Reply)

Vote For Most Reliable Web Hosting Company Of The Year / Download Themify Flatshop Woocommerce Premium Theme For Free (Save $59) / Whogohost Free Domain For Life On Every Hosting Account Plus Promo Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.