Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,080 members, 7,973,650 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 10:09 PM

The Seven Things To Know From Your Partner Before Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Seven Things To Know From Your Partner Before Marriage (717 Views)

What Is That Special Sexy Nickname, You Call Your Partner Before Sex / REDPILLS what Every Guy Need To Know from being manipulated / Seven Things Girls Won't Tell You, That You Need To Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Seven Things To Know From Your Partner Before Marriage by Allsingles: 7:38pm On Oct 13, 2019
In so many Relationships and Marriages today, many of the couples are facing challenges they created by themselves, either knowingly or not.

Before you fully accept to marry your partner, is very crucial that you found out the following from him or her.

1) Genotype and Blood Group. Have you taking it into seriousness to ask your partner about his or her Genotype and Blood Group?
You may think that is too early to know this in the first month in the relationship, what if eventually pregnancy get involved in the relationship and it happens that you and your significant other is both AS?
Nobody prays for such scandal and that's why is very crucial to deal with it on time because for AS to marry AS, their children will not be happy with them.

2) Is crucial that you know the HIV/AIDS status of your partner right from when the Relationship is getting serious before you make love with him or her.
This virus doesn't announce itself to anyone that comes close to the carrier either does it appear in face, but through the medical test, you will know your way with him or her.

3) STI/STD.
Don't say had i know because you didn't care in the beginning. Just like HIV/ADS doesn't make announcement and doesn't appear to the public from the face of the carrier, likewise STIs/STDs does not.
Most of the STI/STD can prevent a...https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/10/the-7-secrets-your-partner-may-have.html?m=1
Re: The Seven Things To Know From Your Partner Before Marriage by myfan: 7:43pm On Oct 13, 2019
Ok
Re: The Seven Things To Know From Your Partner Before Marriage by mamajj17(f): 10:11pm On Oct 13, 2019
Cyntybb:
[color=#990000][/color]This is a true life story, this man is HIV positive Kingsley Ogbodo his number is 08037760502, he drives a medium grey colour Mercedes benz jeep. He is sharing HIV by all means. He will buy a condom and pierce them, he will be using it on girls. You will think that he is using a condom not knowing that the condom has a hole already. Please help me to share this to the whole Nigerians. This man is evil, he route Port Harcourt, Lagos, Warri and other major cities. Sharing this disease, please share, your sister or your friend can be a victim. I don't even wish my worst enemy to experience this. Please let this go viral. Let's join hands to protect others.

Thanks for the Info dear, but better still inform the Polis!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Any Chick Wanna Discuss Marraige & Settling Down. / ... / My Best Quote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.