Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,237 members, 7,880,889 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:42 AM

Young CEO @evafabrics Has A Message For Female Students In Nigeria (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Young CEO @evafabrics Has A Message For Female Students In Nigeria (video) (402 Views)

Meet Salome Njoki, Kenya's Enthralling Young Ceo Of Sproactive Ltd / Remembering Invictus Obi, The Young CEO Who Was Arrested For $11 Million Fraud / "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Young CEO @evafabrics Has A Message For Female Students In Nigeria (video) by Afrogoddess25(f): 9:20pm On Oct 13, 2019
A young entrepreneur @Eva_fabrics1 has taken to social media to express her opinion on the #sexforgrade trend rocking the Nigerian university and reducing the values of our young girls.

She expressed her dislike of the present trend, even though she had witnessed something similar in the past during her days in the university.
See video@ https://www.hpluscommunity.com.ng/2019/10/young-ceo-evafabrics--has-a-message-for-female-students-in-nigeria-video.html

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor, Nollywood Actor, Spray Dollars During Church Service (video) / [shocking]why I Married 58 Year Old Ned Nwoko-regina Daniels / OAP Josh Blesses The Lord As His Late Friend’s Mom Welcomes Another Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.