Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,283 members, 7,887,827 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:36 PM

BBNaija: Why I Didn’t Cheat On My Wife – Mike Opens Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Why I Didn’t Cheat On My Wife – Mike Opens Up (782 Views)

Why I Didn’t Cheat On My Wife – Mike Opens Up / “reason Why I Didn’t Cheat On My Wife In #bbnaija House” – Mike / #bbnaija 2019: “I Miss My Wife” – Mike Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Why I Didn’t Cheat On My Wife – Mike Opens Up by UncleGist: 9:44pm On Oct 13, 2019
Big Brother Naija 2019 contestant, Mike Edward, won the admiration of many for the way he conducted himself while in the House. Edward had recently gotten married before joining the competition, and though he was exposed to an array of beautiful ladies and several opportunities to cheat on his wife, he remained true to his vows.

Speaking on his motivation, he said, “If I were unmarried, I wouldn’t have been in the House. I also commend the guys that went into the House and weren’t distracted. For me, there was no reason or excuse (to cheat on my wife), because there were other single guys in the House who did nothing too. I had made a commitment to my wife on the day I said “I do” to her at the altar. I have made the decision for a long time. BBN was just a game.”

Thanking people who supported him while he was in the House, Mike stated, “I love to move around with people who have positive ‘vibes’. I am grateful for people that believe in me and I hope to continue inspiring them.” On his next plans after leaving the House, Mike said, “At this stage, I am open to everything.”

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/bbnaija-why-i-didnt-cheat-on-my-wife-mike-opens-up

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Why I Didn’t Cheat On My Wife – Mike Opens Up by UncleGist: 9:44pm On Oct 13, 2019
smiley
Re: BBNaija: Why I Didn’t Cheat On My Wife – Mike Opens Up by TheGiftedOne(m): 9:52pm On Oct 13, 2019
This is a real man/husband. Ladies give this dude likes if you want a faithfull man like him.

Meanwhile BBN please could you already.......

Re: BBNaija: Why I Didn’t Cheat On My Wife – Mike Opens Up by donstan18: 10:03pm On Oct 13, 2019
:You did what you are suppose to do and shouldn't be celebrated.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Why I Didn’t Cheat On My Wife – Mike Opens Up by Lavidalocaa(f): 10:07pm On Oct 13, 2019
"For me, there was no reason or excuse (to cheat on my wife), because there were other single guys in the House who did nothing too. I had made a commitment to my wife on the day I said “I do” to her at the altar. I have made the decision for a long time. BBN was just a game.”

: cool
Re: BBNaija: Why I Didn’t Cheat On My Wife – Mike Opens Up by 0gaGist: 7:41am On Oct 14, 2019
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Dresses Up As Maleficent For Halloween (photos) / Princess Shyngle Sells Diamond Ring Her Boyfriend Use To Propose After Breakup / Xenophobia : Burnaboy's Africa Unite Concert In South Africa Has Been Cancelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.