Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:47 AM

Omashola Kola Celebrates His Birthday With His Mother - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omashola Kola Celebrates His Birthday With His Mother (36164 Views)

Ugezu Celebrates His Daughter. Akabuaku Who Is Officer In The US Army / Omashola Kola Oburoh And His Son, Milan Play Together (Photos) / BBNaija: Omashola, 2face, D'banj, Aki, Desmond Elliot, Tiwa Savage, Patoranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omashola Kola Celebrates His Birthday With His Mother by Smartwave: 8:31am On Oct 14, 2019
This is the kind of rubbish southern youth are good at. BBnaija, a lot of waste farm land, while most are there at the city doing nothing, some selling gala etc, some colleting less than 30k. Why South depends on North for almost our food stoves - ranging from yam to rice to maize etc. But we import Chicken and turkey to kill Nigeria farms.
Re: Omashola Kola Celebrates His Birthday With His Mother by DonTattaglia: 8:32am On Oct 14, 2019
Warri carry last.. undecided undecided
Re: Omashola Kola Celebrates His Birthday With His Mother by sylve11: 8:34am On Oct 14, 2019
wink2015:
ITSEKIRI GUY !

Top brands have started tracing him left and right for endorsement !

It does not matter whether he win or loose out at the final.

which top brands. nor attack me o, just mention them. undecided cool
Re: Omashola Kola Celebrates His Birthday With His Mother by skukimania(f): 8:35am On Oct 14, 2019
You see Omatshola for that second pix now, u go think say na one handsome cool dude. U no go know say na confirm parrot cheesy
Re: Omashola Kola Celebrates His Birthday With His Mother by infogu1111i: 8:36am On Oct 14, 2019
Check to blog and my signature and read the shocking new about .....
Re: Omashola Kola Celebrates His Birthday With His Mother by TechExpert(m): 8:39am On Oct 14, 2019
i hate it when i see BBNaija! Anyway, happy birthday
Meanwhile, is you laptop giving you issues? Do you need I.T Support? call us, check my signature for contact
Re: Omashola Kola Celebrates His Birthday With His Mother by Brizzydelphine: 8:52am On Oct 14, 2019
Happy birthday
Re: Omashola Kola Celebrates His Birthday With His Mother by Queenjuliette(f): 9:17am On Oct 14, 2019
Happy Birthday Omashola. The realest Gee God Bless you and your Mum
Re: Omashola Kola Celebrates His Birthday With His Mother by IamCharles123: 9:30am On Oct 14, 2019
Smartwave:
This is the kind of rubbish southern youth are good at. BBnaija, a lot of waste farm land, while most are there at the city doing nothing, some selling gala etc, some colleting less than 30k. Why South depends on North for almost our food stoves - ranging from yam to rice to maize etc. But we import Chicken and turkey to kill Nigeria farms.
South depends on north for yam and maize, you will just sit at the comfort of you home to type rubbish.
Yam, maize and lots of crops dont even grow in the north.
Re: Omashola Kola Celebrates His Birthday With His Mother by Pesante: 9:31am On Oct 14, 2019
Happy birthday Omashola, wishing many happy days returns.
Re: Omashola Kola Celebrates His Birthday With His Mother by OTayobami(m): 9:54am On Oct 14, 2019
Lugianostar:
Why is the mother dressing so casual!!!!

These Jeloba people sef

Seun all these small small children like this one wey i quote so, e be like say you go up your site to require bio data to sign up o!
Whether na like you dey find abi you are a tribalist i don't know but what dressing casual has to do with "These Jeloba people sef" and your daftness no come let you know say no be only Yoruba people dey answer Yoruba names.

Re: Omashola Kola Celebrates His Birthday With His Mother by achikolo(f): 10:33am On Oct 14, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
undecided

Warri wey carry last... anyways Happy Birthday Man

[/s]
Re: Omashola Kola Celebrates His Birthday With His Mother by ChidoskiBOZ(m): 10:50am On Oct 14, 2019
Mama celebrated no bra day...nice
Re: Omashola Kola Celebrates His Birthday With His Mother by Mummysmith: 12:07pm On Oct 14, 2019
Obloblo! HBD to your all! :
Re: Omashola Kola Celebrates His Birthday With His Mother by Smartwave: 12:10pm On Oct 14, 2019
IamCharles123:

South depends on north for yam and maize, you will just sit at the comfort of you home to type rubbish.
Yam, maize and lots of crops dont even grow in the north.
see how you just display your ignorance. Niger, Benue, Taraba, Nasarawa, Plateau, Kaduna, and some part of Kano even Gombe state are at where?? I reside at North and I am telling you where our food stoves coming from. You're here saying maize and yam doesn't grow in the North
Re: Omashola Kola Celebrates His Birthday With His Mother by Lugianostar(m): 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2019
OTayobami:

Seun all these small small children like this one wey i quote so, e be like say you go up your site to require bio data to sign up o!
Whether na like you dey find abi you are a tribalist i don't know but what dressing casual has to do with "These Jeloba people sef" and your daftness no come let you know say no be only Yoruba people dey answer Yoruba names.

i don't blame your ignorance boy!!!
Snitch like you got to wise up by now
Re: Omashola Kola Celebrates His Birthday With His Mother by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:38pm On Oct 14, 2019
Dis guy wrist always pointing down. Kul dude tho.
Re: Omashola Kola Celebrates His Birthday With His Mother by prciouschika(f): 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2019
Street.....
vivipink:
Warri

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comedian AY Pictured With Efe And Bisola / Mike Ezuruonye: "My Wife Didn't Give Birth To Albino, No Divorce" / Meet Biodun Okeowo's Daughter. Omo Butty Shares Photos Of Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.