Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,514 members, 7,971,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 06:58 PM

Jonathan, Buhari Spent N1.164 Trillionn On Power In 8 Years - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Buhari Spent N1.164 Trillionn On Power In 8 Years (10606 Views)

Buhari Spent More Than $19bn Cost Of Dangote Refinery On Non-functional Ones / How Buhari Spent N8trn On ‘non-existent’ Petrol Subsidies / See The Gutter Buhari Spent Over #200 Million To Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Buhari Spent N1.164 Trillionn On Power In 8 Years by Charly68: 11:20am On Oct 14, 2019
Naija Govt na fake one my brother,power has now become kalokalo that swallows our taxes .God punish the clueless frausaters parading themselves as leaders . Only fools believe their jargons
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Spent N1.164 Trillionn On Power In 8 Years by ayurexars(m): 3:02pm On Oct 14, 2019
Nackzy:
During Johnathans time we use to have 4800 Megawatts
Buh Now 2400 megawatts is not even certain,,the change we so prayed for

The whole power system is getting old
And needs overhauling
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Spent N1.164 Trillionn On Power In 8 Years by freeze001(f): 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2019
Shut it! Don't even start that silliness! Did you ask that dead question when OBJ was 'Chief Lincoln Navigator' for APC leading up to the 2015 elections? This was the crap y'all thrived on in 2014, 2015 and 2016. Now the idiots you slave after have been in office for 5 years straight and rather than improve, they have destroyed the little that was available yet you have no shame! You are calling OBJ that left office more than 10 years ago! Even if PDP fixed electricity completely before Buhari and his co-demons took over power, APC as constituted would have destroyed everything because they have no maintenance or creative culture to even point at! Ignorant illiterates everywhere! Just keep shut if you have nothing better to say.
post=83117214:
OBJ, where is the power?
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Spent N1.164 Trillionn On Power In 8 Years by freeze001(f): 3:54pm On Oct 14, 2019
FG is the chief regulator, policy maker and law maker. If the FG does not create a conducive policy, legislative and business environment for state governments and the private sector to invest, it will not happen and will remain on 'FG's head'!
bigmodo:
Come to think of it, can state government invest in power. Even private sectors. Must everything always be on the federal government head?
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Spent N1.164 Trillionn On Power In 8 Years by mindtricks: 4:22pm On Oct 14, 2019
Some still look for proof that these guys in power are same people, whether they are called PDP or APC or both.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Spent N1.164 Trillionn On Power In 8 Years by DedeNkem: 10:27pm On Oct 14, 2019
Vasgas:
Please I want to know is 24hours power supply feasible??

Yes, only if a real President emerges! The politicians we have today are THIEVES and MURDERERS.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Spent N1.164 Trillionn On Power In 8 Years by shomutuski(m): 2:32pm On Oct 15, 2019
Vasgas:
Please I want to know is 24hours power supply feasible??

Bro I'm in abeokuta and i can say for myself that we've had light uninterrupted since last wek thursday till today! I moved here to stay with my big mum and escape the perennial flooding in lagos. I don't want to mention the area before one nepa official will see it and report loool. To them it's like an abomination

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Illegality Of Ex-Governors Collecting Both Salaries & Pensions- PremiumTimes / National Media Tour of Projects In FCT-DAY 1(pics) / Bomb Kills Two, Injures 33 In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.