Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,780 members, 7,930,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 02:44 AM

Transgender Daphne Dorman Found Dead After Leaving Heartbreakng Post On Facebook - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Transgender Daphne Dorman Found Dead After Leaving Heartbreakng Post On Facebook (834 Views)

Transgender Inmate Impregnates 2 Female Inmates, Moved To Male Prison In U.S. / Thunder Strike Kills Final Year Student After Leaving Exam Hall In Plateau State / Pretty 17-Year-Old Girl Buried Alive After Leaving Nightclub In Argentina (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Transgender Daphne Dorman Found Dead After Leaving Heartbreakng Post On Facebook by dayo229: 8:13am On Oct 14, 2019
Daphne Dorman, a transgender comedienne, and activist has died from an apparent suicide after she posted a final message to Facebook saying goodbye to her loved ones.

Daphne, 44, who inspired countless people with her strength and got referenced in Dave Chapelle's 'anti-trans' Netflix special was found dead on Friday, October 11, 2019, in San Francisco, California.

In the heartbreaking post, she accompanied with a shot of herself with her name and the dates 30 April 1975-11 October 2019.

'I’m sorry. I’ve thought about this a lot before this morning. How do you say “goodbye” and “I’m sorry” and “I love you” to all the beautiful souls you know? For the last time,’ she wrote in her last message, posted on Friday.

‘There’s no good way. That’s what I got out of all that thought.’‘To those of you who are mad at me: please forgive me. To those of you who wonder if you failed me: you didn’t. To those of you who feel like I failed you: I did and I’m sorry and I hope you’ll remember me in better times and better light.’

‘I love you all. I’m sorry. Please help my daughter, Naia, understand that none of this is her fault. Please remind her that I loved her with every fiber of my being.’

She was later found dead.

The Office Of Transgender Initiatives in San Francisco also confirmed Dorman’s death on its Twitter account and offered counselling for anyone who needed help.

Source:
https://www.denland.site/2019/10/transgender-comedienne-daphne-dorman.html

Re: Transgender Daphne Dorman Found Dead After Leaving Heartbreakng Post On Facebook by BlackfireX: 10:50am On Oct 14, 2019
Village people,

They first confused her gender,
Now ,they ask him to kill her\himself .

Village people una well done o.
Re: Transgender Daphne Dorman Found Dead After Leaving Heartbreakng Post On Facebook by OwenDesired(m): 3:02pm On Oct 14, 2019
RIP to the dead she-man

(1) (Reply)

Onitsha Tanker Explosion: Full Photo Of The Lady That Got Burnt In Onitsha / Woman Who Harass Her Teen Housemaid Has Been Caught. / Court Nullifies AMAC Power To Collect Environmental Levy From Its Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.