Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,134 members, 7,883,945 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 07:28 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 - Travel (481) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (1378093 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) ... (747) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by yengi: 1:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
Marykelly:
Hi please for ATS WES Evaluation are we to send the membership certificate or exam certificate.
The certificate u were issued during induction will suffice... Can't recall whether it is exam or membership. But the one that confers on u the AAT number is the accepted one
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by omidan21: 2:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
For those using CES And always come here to ask for questions and to confirm if anyone has used let me drop this Update

I helped my sister in the UK process her transcript for evaluation using CES

Opened a CES account and made payment 23rd November 2019

I had made payment for the school Transcript a week before this though . LASU I cldnt afford the 28k LASU verification payment for WES it’s outrageous and ridiculous hence jejerly has to use CES

CES sent an email 9th January 2020, confirming to me that they received the transcript from LASU 29th November . The email they sent had this message (. The estimated processing time is based upon this acceptance date. This excludes the University Year-End closure from Saturday, December 21, 2019 to Sunday, January 5, 2020. ) which means they start working on the transcript from when the transcript is delivered there and not from when you created account

Yeap let me give LASU thumbs up in this regard they are always fast in processing transcript . My transcript reached ICES when I did mine two years ago exactly one to two weeks my hubby reached IQAS also under same time frame same 2018 and this standard is still being maintained

So we didn’t get any update from CES again until yesterday April 14th that it’s being completed and soft copy of the outcome was sent to email while the hard copy wld be sent to the Canada address We filled when this whole COVID is over cause they said dispatches are not operating . The outcome came out Positive BSC was evaluated 4 year University Degree BSC Canada equivalents

So in Summary Processing time was 17 weeks Two days , probably it wld ve been lesser If COVID didn’t delay operations and if we didn’t send around University Year End Closure Saturday, December 21, 2019 to Sunday, January 5, 2020. )cause these period they dont work

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by yengi: 2:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
Marykelly:
Hi please for ATS WES Evaluation are we to send the membership certificate or exam certificate.
Membership
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mrsc22: 2:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
Yes i am writing
Didicol:
Pls is there anyone planning to write the home based cima exams.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Kampack: 2:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
Hello house,
I have a transcript issued some years ago. I wanted to use it for my postgrad admission but requested for 2 copies because I was applying to two different institutions that didn't mind me sending it to them. I eventually used only one. However, I kept the other copy safe and secure, believing that it might, one day, be useful. It's still very neat and in a securely stamped evelope from my university. Can I send this to WES just to speed up the process? Would it be honored? I just fear the waiting times and excuses from our universities that I have read on this thread
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by tolam08(m): 2:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
I downloaded all materials from youtube: It is a combination of different videos and tutorials from Liz, Jay, Magoosh and Cambridge
Benballer:

Ohh, okay can you please let me know where you downloaded it from so I can download too. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Maryduke: 2:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
yengi:

The certificate u were issued during induction will suffice... Can't recall whether it is exam or membership. But the one that confers on u the AAT number is the accepted one
Thanks plenty
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Maryduke: 2:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
Hello house, I want to submit my application to avoid paying the new fees that are effectiveApril 30 but I haven’t done my medicals because of the suspension. Can I go ahead and submit and explain that the medicals have not been done because of the suspension due to covid or do I wait for my deadline which is in June?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by omidan21: 2:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
Choi you they ask this Kind Question here . Wait some wolves are coming after you to attack you right now����

But sure u can go ahead and submit Medicals is the lest of the problem now sef . But explain and put LOE . Seems they even cancelled upfront Medicals for now. You will receive a message from IRCC for Medicals later

quote author=Maryduke post=88436274]Hello house, I want to submit my application to avoid paying the new fees that are effectiveApril 30 but I haven’t done my medicals because of the suspension. Can I go ahead and submit and explain that the medicals have not been done because of the suspension due to covid or do I wait for my deadline which is in June?[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Maryduke: 3:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
Lol. I am not sure there is anything wrong with my question. I am only trying to gain clarity if I need to wait till deadline to submit being that, there’s a possibility that things will be fine before my deadline. I shouldn’t be wrong to look for genuine ways of avoiding additional cost�
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Loverquin: 3:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
omidan21
post=88434566:

For those using CES And always come here to ask for questions and to confirm if anyone has used let me drop this Update

I had made payment for the school Transcript a week before this though . LASU I cldnt afford the 28k LASU verification payment for WES it’s outrageous and ridiculous hence jejerly has to use CES

CES sent an email 9th January 2020, confirming to me that they received the transcript from LASU 29th November . The email they sent had this message (. The estimated processing time is based upon this acceptance date. This excludes the University Year-End closure from Saturday, December 21, 2019 to Sunday, January 5, 2020. ) which means they start working on the transcript from when the transcript is delivered there and not from when you created account

Yeap let me give LASU thumbs up in this regard they are always fast in processing transcript . My transcript reached ICES when I did mine two years ago exactly one to two weeks my hubby reached IQAS also under same time frame same 2018 and this standard is still being maintained

So we didn’t get any update from CES again until yesterday April 14th that it’s being completed and soft copy of the outcome was sent to email while the hard copy wld be sent to the Canada address We filled when this whole COVID is over cause they said dispatches are not operating . The outcome came out Positive BSC was evaluated 4 year University Degree BSC Canada equivalents

So in Summary Processing time was 17 weeks Two days , probably it wld ve been lesser If COVID didn’t delay operations and if we didn’t send around University Year End Closure Saturday, December 21, 2019 to Sunday, January 5, 2020. )cause these period they dont work

Hi Omidan, please I sent you a mail,kindly reply. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by omidan21: 3:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ohkkay
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by yengi: 4:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
Pls I will like to know if one can use the original birth certicate (old type) or I must go to NPC to issue me another
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by COPR2020: 4:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
omidan21:
Those that have ITA how do U plan on doing police report . They are operating cause someone I know there I called said I shld come over but with this lock down how do One get there is the problem .

I saw this online https://www.gateway.ng/Nigeria-Police-Report

Online way of getting police report anyone tried it out does it work . At least how do Nigerians doing this process from abroad get their police report . Since they can’t be physically present
I will advice you go ahead and submit your application as IRCC wont reject it because of incomplete documentation. You can raise CSE and upload the PCC after the lockdown. Please submit now to avoid paying the new fee

Shalom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Mrsc22: 4:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
No, you can’t send transcript yourself to wes. Transcripts are to be sent to wes directly from the school without any tampering. It will be dishonored if you do

Kampack:
Hello house,
I have a transcript issued some years ago. I wanted to use it for my postgrad admission but requested for 2 copies because I was applying to two different institutions that didn't mind me sending it to them. I eventually used only one. However, I kept the other copy safe and secure, believing that it might, one day, be useful. It's still very neat and in a securely stamped evelope from my university. Can I send this to WES just to speed up the process? Would it be honored? I just fear the waiting times and excuses from our universities that I have read on this thread
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by COPR2020: 4:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
Maryduke:
Hello house, I want to submit my application to avoid paying the new fees that are effectiveApril 30 but I haven’t done my medicals because of the suspension. Can I go ahead and submit and explain that the medicals have not been done because of the suspension due to covid or do I wait for my deadline which is in June?
Go ahead and submit. Attach LOE to explain the condition, your application will not be rejected
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Maryduke: 4:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
COPR2020:

Go ahead and submit. Attach LOE to explain the condition, your application will not be rejected
Thanks alot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Maryduke: 4:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
omidan21:
Maryduke u are absolutely not wrong Infact U are just asking for clarification ur questions isn’t dumb at all . Na so me sef ask simple clarification and I was ���

Let’s chat babes sent u an email we are on the same path . Most people didn’t get ITA month of March via EE route hence this thread isn’t as interactive as such in the last few weeks ..By Gods Grace ITA fall on all awaiting EE federal skilled aspirants cause J need this thread to bubble
ok. I will check and respond soonest
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Hamza05(m): 4:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
omidan21:

Hello I need a contact from LASU to help me with my application thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by yengi: 4:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
Hello house.. Must I have NPC birth cert or the old one issued by registry of births can suffice. Kindly assist
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SulSah: 4:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
I wrote on the 7th of March 2020, my TRF starts with 19

Laoluuu:
Hello house,

Please if you registered and wrote ielts this year and already have your hard copy result...please is your TRF number staring with 19 or 20....and is the same as the TRF number at the bottom of the page when you viewed the result online..

Kindly assist a sister urgently

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Palaexpress: 5:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
Kampack:
Hello house,

Firstly, transcripts usually have the officer's stamp, signature and date. Won't the date be too far backwards?
Secondly, many universities usually prepare a covering letter addressed to the transcript recipient. If that letter is inside the envelope probably addressed elsewhere, what will be your fate when it arrives WES?
Thirdly, I don't think there are routine flights in operation to courier your parcel.
Lastly, WES had sent an update that documents received after 10th of March may not be processed or will be processed slowly until things normalise.

I suggest you wait and do the proper thing to prevent the delays you are trying to avoid now. This is because if WES senses any fowl play, they may request for verification more than once, which will cost you more and take a lot of time.

All the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Kampack: 5:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
Palaexpress:

Firstly, transcripts usually have the officer's stamp, signature and date. Won't the date be too far backwards?
Secondly, many universities usually prepare a covering letter addressed to the transcript recipient. If that letter is inside the envelope probably addressed elsewhere, what will be your fate when it arrives WES?
Thirdly, I don't think there are routine flights in operation to courier your parcel.
Lastly, WES had sent an update that documents received after 10th of March may not be processed or will be processed slowly until things normalise.

I suggest you wait and do the proper thing to prevent the delays you are trying to avoid now. This is because if WES senses any fowl play, they may request for verification more than once, which will cost you more and take a lot of time.

All the best.

Thanks bro
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Dammyope126: 5:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
[quote author
@tolam08, I reside in ilorin, Asa Dam. Please hoe can I link you to get the materials. Kindly assist me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by SulSah: 6:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
I have Masters degree from UNIPORT, I went to school of graduate studies (SGS) to apply for the transcript to be sent to WES Canada. I started the application by generating remita payment slip from Accounts Office II (there in SGS) with which I paid (about 35k) in U&C Microfinance bank (no other bank accepts payment for transcripts) and then returned to same office for a print-out.
Then I went to the Deputy Dean's office to submit the payment receipts and copies of certificate/success letter/statement of result, I also filled a form there. That's all with the application, everything was done on 19th Nov 2019 and exactly a month afterwards my WES profile showed that it's gotten to them and required Verification.

I went to Senate building for the WES verification, they first confirmed that they've received the the WES verification request email. Then I generated remita for that also, paid (online, U&C wasn't a must for this) and submitted the receipts with some photocopies I think. Did everything on 7th Jan 2020 and observed WES had received it by 1st week of February. That's my experience.

The transcript application process is slightly different for Bachelors degree (I think it starts in Senate) but the verification process is the same.

didislash:
It was very smooth... Just make the necessary payments and do a follow up

Please who has done WES evaluation with their certificate from UNIPORT.

Please share your experience.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Marykelly: 6:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
Thank you
yengi:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Ebuncrown: 6:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
Hiya, I am also using CES. Created my account Nov 23 2019, made payments January 8, 2020. My degree transcript was received Feb 24, 2020. However I paid to evaluate my law school certificate and up till now my transcript hasn’t been sent. Is it possible to cancel evaluation of the 2nd degree which transcript has not been sent?

omidan21:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Ebuncrown: 6:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
Hiya, so the thing is I paid for 2degrees with CES. Both LLB and BL so I can have two or more degrees since IQAS is in hold. My LLB transcript has been sent received by CES but the law school transcript is yet to be sent due to the lockdown. Evaluating your BL means you’d have points for two or more degree. Quite expensive tho. About 520 CAD for both. If you can wait for IQAS, May 11 is almost here. You’d get professional points with them.

I have a contact in Lagos campus exams and record. He’s the one who helped with my transcript. Awaiting DG’s signature.

nymphomaniac:
LLB/BL. I went through your posts and discovered you are my learned friend. I remain loyal sir. Pls should I get my BL evaluated as well by CES since ICQAS are off the grid for now? How did you go about getting the transcript? I am in Lagos as well and the time to get to Abuja no Dey.

Who has gotten transcript from UNIBEN recently? Any contact that is reliable I can use? Make Una help a brother.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by nymphomaniac(m): 6:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ebuncrown:
Hiya, so the thing is I paid for 2degrees with CES. Both LLB and BL so I can have two or more degrees since IQAS is in hold. My LLB transcript has been sent received by CES but the law school transcript is yet to be sent due to the lockdown. Evaluating your BL means you’d have points for two or more degree. Quite expensive tho. About 520 CAD for both. If you can wait for IQAS, May 11 is almost here. You’d get professional points with them.

I have a contact in Lagos campus exams and record. He’s the one who helped with my transcript. Awaiting DG’s signature.

thank you brother. IQAS we wait for. Let us pray corona takes a chill pill and let’s the world return to normal.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Influential101: 7:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
where's ednut1 that was telling me that COVID 19 doesn't affect draws? .. We only continue hoping for the best...

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 by Didicol: 7:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
Mrsc22:

Yes i am writing

Have you made payments and at what rate.

Can we b study partners

(1) (2) (3) ... (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) ... (747)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.