Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,318 members, 7,907,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 02:14 PM

Man Caught While Trying To Sleep With Best Friend’s Wife In Anambra (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Caught While Trying To Sleep With Best Friend’s Wife In Anambra (photos) (548 Views)

Snake Killed In My Vicinity While Trying To Lay Eggs / Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) / Dead Snake Hanging On Man's Door In Anambra (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught While Trying To Sleep With Best Friend’s Wife In Anambra (photos) by quickgetpay: 10:51am On Oct 14, 2019
A man identified simply as Aboy, has been humiliated on social media after he was caught while trying to sleep with his best friend’s wife in Anambra state.

The man said to be an indigene of Nnewi community of Anambra State was caught in the act by his best friend whose wife he was trying to sleep with at a guest house in the state.

A Facebook user identified as Bigg-c Ifeanyi who posted the news on the platform, wrote;

“Leave other men’s wives some people no go gree. Now see am na. A whole man! caught in a guest house with his best friends wife. Enjoy your Sunday and stay far from house.”

SOURCE: https://quickgetpay.com.ng/article/42495/man-caught-while-trying-to-sleep-with-best-friends-wife-in-anambra-photos/

See the Facebook posts below;

Re: Man Caught While Trying To Sleep With Best Friend’s Wife In Anambra (photos) by BULLIONVAN4(m): 11:18am On Oct 14, 2019
In my own domain? Was the wife mad in the first place. That was why I wrote what I wrote about women without any remorse

See below

Re: Man Caught While Trying To Sleep With Best Friend’s Wife In Anambra (photos) by QuizSavvy: 11:21am On Oct 14, 2019
The picture is highly inappropriate. Why hold a fellow man, nude for that matter, in such a position

(1) (Reply)

Video : Minister Of Transport, Rotimi Amaechi Attacked In Spain By Ipob Members / Should Donald Trump's Strike Backfire, Iran Will Go Nuclear On The United States / Funke Akindele Hires Fiery Lawyer, Femi Falana SAN, To Quash Conviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.