Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,894 members, 7,906,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 09:21 AM

Dj Cuppy Poses With Her G Wagon In A Corporate Outfit (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy Poses With Her G Wagon In A Corporate Outfit (Photos) (64104 Views)

Curvy Actress Chika Ike Poses With Her G-Wagon In New Photos / Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo With Son / DJ Cuppy Rides Clean In Her G Wagons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Her G Wagon In A Corporate Outfit (Photos) by Iampapito: 1:38pm On Oct 14, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Hoe angry
How do you know? Have you done her before?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Her G Wagon In A Corporate Outfit (Photos) by Dozie32(m): 1:39pm On Oct 14, 2019
It's well. God still answers prayers

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Her G Wagon In A Corporate Outfit (Photos) by leofab(f): 1:39pm On Oct 14, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Her G Wagon In A Corporate Outfit (Photos) by forreelliinc: 1:39pm On Oct 14, 2019
angry eww that's what she looks like? she is not that bad sha
Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Her G Wagon In A Corporate Outfit (Photos) by fergie001: 1:41pm On Oct 14, 2019
My mind is telling me that it's DJ Cuppy that God has prepared for me.. undecided
Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Her G Wagon In A Corporate Outfit (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 1:41pm On Oct 14, 2019
That back tyre needs air..... angry
Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Her G Wagon In A Corporate Outfit (Photos) by vertueptime: 1:45pm On Oct 14, 2019
bluebay:
Money can’t buy class I must say.

She has class plus money

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Her G Wagon In A Corporate Outfit (Photos) by Therealx24: 1:51pm On Oct 14, 2019
Nice
Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Her G Wagon In A Corporate Outfit (Photos) by Tywo2018: 1:53pm On Oct 14, 2019
Check your back tyre. Your are having flat tyre. Is like the G wagon was just parked somewhere and she just open the door pose. grin grin
Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Her G Wagon In A Corporate Outfit (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 1:55pm On Oct 14, 2019
CANDYDADDY:
These are set of people that don't feel -

Rice is 30k bla bla bla

Nigerian hot weather

Unemployment

unstable electricity...

And na one head dey get like you!

Who to blame - - - -
_your father
_your leader
_and you!

Leaders are to be blamed. U dont need to be very rich to enjoy electricity in saner climes. There are basic things designed for govt to provide such as electricity, education, good roads, networks, etc. We stress our selves too much to enjoy the basics which is not normal. My friend who migrated to Italy recently has cursed her parents for ever birthing her in Nigeria. Stable electricity is not a rocket science. My gen has suffered since friday just to give me electricity since we didnt have one since friday!

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Her G Wagon In A Corporate Outfit (Photos) by Relationshiphub(f): 1:55pm On Oct 14, 2019
celebgistz:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3l1ugdHnEY/

Source: https://www.celebgistznaija.com/dj-cuppy-poses-with-her-g-wagon-in-a-corporate-outfit-photos/

Thank you for telling us, she's a good girl but there's nothing fascinating about this �
Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Her G Wagon In A Corporate Outfit (Photos) by seanjy4konji: 1:56pm On Oct 14, 2019
Erin comcerm Dia one with weather hot... Harri Don cost...

No to impregnate her den hungry me
Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Her G Wagon In A Corporate Outfit (Photos) by Kevinsamba: 2:01pm On Oct 14, 2019
Make we call a spade a spade
This girl no too fine.
But I still like am
Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Her G Wagon In A Corporate Outfit (Photos) by Mummyimbecile(m): 2:03pm On Oct 14, 2019
Money is good,that is all i can say
Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Her G Wagon In A Corporate Outfit (Photos) by Timileyin1234(m): 2:03pm On Oct 14, 2019
Where she dey on $nobraday
Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Her G Wagon In A Corporate Outfit (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 2:06pm On Oct 14, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
This is what Zlatan will look like
After 2 years of dating with Dj Cuppy
Zlatan A. Smith
Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Her G Wagon In A Corporate Outfit (Photos) by waynejesus: 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2019
nsidible:
Funny Jokes - Sergeant Adamu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgsiGFxijN4

Go do vocanizer instead of waiting you time ... You know get talent for comedy bye
Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Her G Wagon In A Corporate Outfit (Photos) by wonlasewonimi: 2:13pm On Oct 14, 2019
Opebe disable
Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Her G Wagon In A Corporate Outfit (Photos) by meccuno: 2:23pm On Oct 14, 2019
[s]
CANDYDADDY:
These are set of people that don't feel -

Rice is 30k bla bla bla

Nigerian hot weather

Unemployment

unstable electricity...

And na one head dey get like you!

Who to blame - - - -
_your father
_your leader
_and you!
[/s]
Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Her G Wagon In A Corporate Outfit (Photos) by iamJ(m): 2:26pm On Oct 14, 2019
See the dirty old g wagon self

Last last this girl and all those girls when they sell pepper no difference
Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Her G Wagon In A Corporate Outfit (Photos) by yunhanma: 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2019
Pretty lady
Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Her G Wagon In A Corporate Outfit (Photos) by immaq8(f): 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2019
funny enough, Cuppy dey control billions yet she no bleach her skin. ChefChi seat don ontop Davido billions yet she no gree bleach & one mgbeke 4 my backyard don turn to bolly lipsrsealed
Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Her G Wagon In A Corporate Outfit (Photos) by immaq8(f): 3:01pm On Oct 14, 2019
iamJ:

the difference is the account balance.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Her G Wagon In A Corporate Outfit (Photos) by akmath: 3:05pm On Oct 14, 2019
DJ COPIED
Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Her G Wagon In A Corporate Outfit (Photos) by ScotMisile: 3:06pm On Oct 14, 2019
bluebay:

But, it can buy the school and pay the school fees... Abeg chop your class

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Her G Wagon In A Corporate Outfit (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:06pm On Oct 14, 2019
superlanny:
Men(not boys)....this are the type of women you should be aiming to straf, not the broke ass ones, always demanding, like you are their birthright, I love independent, confident and intelligent ladies.

bro, las las, na to just put prick Inside Toto and pull out after u don release the load.

then,

bounce off.

a man is talkin.
Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Her G Wagon In A Corporate Outfit (Photos) by sugarboy212(m): 3:14pm On Oct 14, 2019
Who is your Daddy?

Ans: Otedola

Fairfield Apartments, Abijo,Ajah is selling fast. 2,3 bedrooms Apartments, 2,3 bedrooms penthouse, 2,3,4 maisonette apartments all available. Buy one Apartment and automatically win an all expense paid trip to Dubai. Click on my Signature. Contact me now o8o 2353 62o7 / o7o 5553 3 718.
Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Her G Wagon In A Corporate Outfit (Photos) by A305: 3:15pm On Oct 14, 2019
obiekunie2:
that car looks like its bullet proof!

men! money is the root of all happiness! cool
Doing good and showing virtue is root of all happiness, she is rich but she claims to be depressed and unhappy about her life sometimes. Clearly, Money isn't the root of happiness, You would understand that when you hit a lick with enough money and still feel empty. See my sigg for that cheap car.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Her G Wagon In A Corporate Outfit (Photos) by BigJoe19: 3:15pm On Oct 14, 2019
bluebay:
But it can buy sense.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Her G Wagon In A Corporate Outfit (Photos) by BigJoe19: 3:19pm On Oct 14, 2019
iamJ:

Who the hell is this one!!! As if you get one-tenth of her net worth, all this little yahoo boys self.
Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Her G Wagon In A Corporate Outfit (Photos) by mrcent: 3:19pm On Oct 14, 2019
N so...how does it change d price of gari in d market..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Eva 16: Regina Daniels Customized Mercedes G-wagon / Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) / Toyin Abraham Gives Wizkid A Peck At 2Baba Show

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.