Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,910 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:54 AM

What Is The Worst Moment Of Your Life And What Did It Teach You? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Worst Moment Of Your Life And What Did It Teach You? (179 Views)

What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? / What Did 2019 Teach You? / When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Worst Moment Of Your Life And What Did It Teach You? by udoekere: 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2019
I woke up this morning, I quickly bathed and hurried out to take a bike of 200 Naira (last money on me) to the ATM stand and was surprised that there was no network, I decided to wait and for like two hours, it refused to work.

That's how one witch like that came to tell us that the ATM on the other street was dispensing only to rush to the place and find that it was also out of service..

I quickly went back to where i was coming from and saw a very long queue of pple withdrawing and like 30pple were ahead of me.....

When the number reduced to fifteen, the guy on the other line that was keeping space for me was the next to withdraw in his own line so he asked me to come and take my place, I was glad and hurried there, though pple were complaning but i just bone them and as it got to the turn of the guy at my front, it showed unable to dispense and before i could rejoin my line again, the line had multiplied by three and the time was already 1pm with the hot sun above and i decided that come wat may am not leaving my present row . .

Finally, to my relief after two hrs of waiting for the machine to coperate, it got to my turn and i brought out my card only to find out that......... It was my secondary school id card *** *** *** Am now on my Way to our Village to beg them cox Yoruba adage says "Ojo ti aba ribi ni ibi nwole"

(The day one no the root of the curse na d day the curse go comot)
Re: What Is The Worst Moment Of Your Life And What Did It Teach You? by Chainsmokers: 12:37pm On Oct 14, 2019
My worst Moment is reading this post that doesn't have a single paragraph undecided
BTW why do i feel like this your story is forged,, since you rushed to took a bike undecided

(1) (Reply)

Install Efficient Solar Panels For Your Home To Reduce Electricity Bills / Bayelsa Election: Dickson Presents Diri To Jonathan / Get The Amazing Services Of Granite Cleaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.